Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess if you say so,what ever floats your boat buddy..

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    Well here is some work by the so called self proclaimed master heath larmieMoneyWeb.jpgangelWeb.jpg
    lol
    Wow this guy heath larmie is so full of himshelf and cocky! lol dam and this guy was apprenticed and has been tattooing for 10 years! yea got to wonder about these so called self proclaimed apprenticed tattoo masters that always run there mouth while the real ones(we all know who they are) are to busy to care as they are setting the bar for others to follow.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by slicksteel; 01-28-2015 at 12:00 PM. Reason: enfo

American Made Machines

[email protected]

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines jesoner79's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    well its funny then i guess you could call me a scratcher then cuz i dont work at a shop full time either i just bounce around a lot and if you want to check out my work lol go right ahead i like the machine by the way cuz thats what this was really about

4. Like slicksteel liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

AXYS Rotary preoder-By Vital Tattoo Machines. coupon codes!

Jesoner is right. It's about the machine and because it's about the machine and a person representing a brand I think that to come off and call out Heath about irrelevant matters (non machines related) and start a cat fight, is not best business practice.

As professionals In business we need to learn how to bite our tongue to keep it that way.
    But again everyone is entitled to an opinion.

My opinion about this machine has been addressed directly with the manufacturer over the phone. The issues in dispute are clearly obvious and I'm not going to get on that over here.

Like always. I wish everyone the best with any business venture and doing what's right from the beginning is the only was to ensure long lasting success.

And Heath your recent work rocks man. Keep doing what you doing.
    Last edited by fkirons; 01-28-2015 at 12:41 PM.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

6. Like ATS liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it is as simple as this: If you build tattoo machines and do not tattoo, then you are a non-tattooer builder. If you build tattoo machines and tattoo, well then seeing the work you produce is in indicator of how well the machine you build works, since being the builder you should be aware of what can be done with said machine, right? Or is that too much to ask?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonmull View Post
    I think it is as simple as this: If you build tattoo machines and do not tattoo, then you are a non-tattooer builder. If you build tattoo machines and tattoo, well then seeing the work you produce is in indicator of how well the machine you build works, since being the builder you should be aware of what can be done with said machine, right? Or is that too much to ask?
    I get what your saying-Its just this guy has made it a mission to try and harass me for awhile now and just attacked Vital. When for the first 8 years of his full time shop career he did garbage work and then only recently has being doing better this last year due to using no brainer rotary machines instead of coils -which he don't know shit about. As well as being on here and other face book groups and sucking up knowledge form other people. Should not some one that has been apprenticed properly be doing his current level of work that he just posted after there first year instead of ten years later? As is this not that the whole point of guys bragging about them shelves being shop apprenticed in the first place-to do good work right away. Those pics were from his profile here just two years ago and you can clearly see he thought even then he was the shit by his own words.He wants to Judge others yet does not want to be judged him shelf for all his prior work. So here is some of my work-nothing spectacular but I can tattoo. Img_00097.jpgIMG_20140702_001150.jpg IMG_20141120_153822.jpg SO I am done with this self righteous fool. If he continues to slander me and Vital tattoo on here as well as other groups he will be sued-end of story. Shows over back to the machine at hand.

American Made Machines

[email protected]

Post Thanks / Like
    Heath is actually a kool guy and a good tattooer, yea we all gotta start somewhere. The word sue now? Thats as bad as sayin ima call the cops. I think his point and question was were u in a shop, either way this thread was blown outta proportion. I think if promoting a machine that looks pretty bad ass should stay on topic. And pissin contest and lawsuit shit should be on another thread and let dans machines speak for their self. Just my 2 cents