Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

AXYS Rotary preoder-By Vital Tattoo Machines.

We(Vital tattoo machines) are taking preoders for the new AXYS rotary.
    This rotary will accept stand needles and tubes as well as hawk adjustable tubes -both screw on and standard back stem ones.
    It will also accept all disposable cartridge grips as well.
    Machine features a full size 6 watt ball bearing 12v maxon motor for max torque, speed and durability.
    Made in house in USA out of super strong 7075 aircraft aluminum.
    under 4oz -Ideal weight to absorb vibrations and sound while maintaining balance.
    Quick change motor that has a large balanced cam to insure smooth performance different needle/cart setups.
    Double ball bearing supported cam shaft that uses no set screws.

We have included a free Inkjecta flex bar adapter specifically made for this machine. Use coupon code "PRE1"
    Also we are having a coupon code for a extra 25% of complete motor modules! "PRE2"
    These are coupons are for a limited time-they are first come first serve and will end when supplies are low.
    Use the coupon codes during checkout-you must register and show proof first that you are a professional to purchase any Vital tattoo brand machines.vital4.jpgWWW.VITALTATTOOMACHINES.COM
    You can see a short demo of the AXYS rotary here
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8QNBAQVNSU#t=38
    Feel free to Pm me any questions.
    I will demo this new machine as well as Vital coils in the California bay area soon-if you are in a shop and interested in trying these out let me know.

Look forward to new machines from team vital-we have several more in the works.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by slicksteel; 01-26-2015 at 01:37 PM. Reason: update

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

2. Like Machined Ink liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok so, u knew u were gonna get asked. who came first? ur design or fk irons's edge? I'm not hating. just curious how two machines that just came out r so similar. both look great. the detachable needle bar is def a plus. esp considering u can autoclave it. right?

Post Thanks / Like
    I like that it can run a normal tube or the screw on cheyenne type.

Looks like the only similarities between this and the edge is the detachable motor bolt. The tube vice is original, and aside from that, it's a Direct Drive.
    Last edited by throwhammers; 12-16-2014 at 04:22 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eric03 View Post
    ok so, u knew u were gonna get asked. who came first? ur design or fk irons's edge? I'm not hating. just curious how two machines that just came out r so similar. both look great. the detachable needle bar is def a plus. esp considering u can autoclave it. right?
    This type of vice and detachable motor is a natural progression due to tattooers wanting a machine they can service them shelves, clean easily and have several needle options. We acknowledge all the other builders that have came before that has been a springboard for this machine. We feel these types of vices and detectable motors will become a standard part of future machines. Much like the needle bar tensionor has become for some users that like it.

In its essence, it is a Direct Drive done right. We addressed several key issues that a lot of direct drives have had.
    1. Poorly designed cams that would run out of balanced when loaded.
    2. Cams that pull apart when you try to remove the needle bar.
    3 Poorly designed frames that are off balance and ether to light, heavy or tall
    4. Bad power connections that break off or do not let a full current thru.
    5. Vices that would slip and not line the needle bar up right in relation to the rest of the frame/motor.
    6. Small under powered motors that do not have enough torque or shaft sturdiness to be a daily runner.
    7. Poor fit and finish.
    8. Hard to keep clean and sanitary.
    This machine was designed to be easy to keep clean and to be your go to workhorse at a affordable price.
    We feel the ideal weight for a machine is in the 4-5.5 range. This allows for a stable platform to tattoo from that will absorb vibrations, lower noise and help moving parts to stay in harmony. As well as having the right amount of weight to reduce hand fatigue due to having to push to much or having to bear to much weight. And yes eric03 you can autoclave the front end as well as any drive bars if needed. We have designed a matt bead blasted finish that will have a high grade ano to help prevent any pitting. We have also made the parts out of the highest grade 7075 aluminum and brass for strength and durability.

American Made Machines

[email protected]

6. Like ATS, Zomb liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does it say when they will ship??? Maybe I missed it but I can't find a date anywhere.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh feb-march saw on bookface

Post Thanks / Like
    so u build these mike?:

Post Thanks / Like
    No I do not build this model, Richi. I am the head consult/sales/tester as well as one of the designers for Team Vital. You will see several other machines in the near future designed by me and team vital thoe. A modular built coil design as well several other rotary that have been in the works. We have many plans that are getting set in motion such as full worldwide distribution etc.

American Made Machines

[email protected]

Post Thanks / Like
    ok kool , just wondering about that, ty for the info... ive been following these for a minute, but i would strongly suggest to stay with reputably companies to sell these rather the ones that sell to the public , streets, ebay and what not, or it will ruin his reputation...

12. Like slicksteel liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is the plan.

American Made Machines

[email protected]