Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damnzz..that sucks..I dunno what that was all about, But I will say that Centri aka (Mike a one man show) has great customer service..This dude has allways bin quik as fuck to answer questions or do repairs when needed..and he does so all by himself..Mad props!. Happy hollidays Mike..I can understand this is a hektik time of year,,

2. Like Bruce Gulick, Mog liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not even saying its gotta be hektic,, what's it bin a couple days?.maybe he doesn't work on weekends?.

Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed Mike has always been a stand up guy and has stood by his product. Plus all this activity was happening on a weekend.

5. Like Bruce Gulick liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea I felt like that response was pretty quick.

Post Thanks / Like
    As I said, I hope it isn't a case of history repeating itself, I was never a fan of the first Gen Centri for various reasons.....There is as good machine in there...Just a simple case of finding it...
    Last edited by skinmech; 12-29-2014 at 04:41 PM.

nicholasville and danville ky. we have two locations
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got my cobra in and I have to say I am really impressed. I have owned every incarnation of the centri and this one is leaps above the rest. Much more consistent hit and adjustments. The rubber band holder is easy to use unlike the v2. I havenet had any tube it doesn't grab onto very well. And the overall feel is solid as a rock. Skinmech, if you ever were going to give a centri another go around, I highly recommend the cobra. To be honest other that needing to add an O-ring to the light boom to keep it elivated, its hard to pick out much of anything that could be improved. Just my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Mike, I got mine and love the Machine but I too am having a problem with the vice. It will stay tight and work fine but turns side to side when plugging in/unplugging the RCA when swapping machines (I hold the tube as I switch). Doesn't really turn on the machines vibrations so that's good and I feel like a lock washer might solve the issue, I haven't had time to solve it myself though I wanted to give it a good long test before I said anything but I see someone else mentioned it already. If you could send me a green replacement so I can have the peace of mind it would be greatly appreciated.

Otherwise this machine is FUCKING BOSS. It took me a bit to figure it out but now I really CAN NOT be without the built in light. I don't use t-techs so I have to switch machines but it's been in my rotation every single time. It's only been about a week but I really love this machine. It's louder than I thought it would be and when the machine starts clattering against the magnets while tattooing I wasn't really comfortable with how it was coming out. The manual said to run it at 9-10v but I wasn't feeling very comfortable with that speed. I like to run my machines low, smooth and quiet (that's what I make my coils run like) so I dropped it down to between 8v - 9.2v operating depending on color or grey and adjusting the needle hang and it really started to run amazing.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you like it Matt, pm me the email that you used to purchase or your address and i will send you a rubber O ring that goes in the groove of the underside of the turn knob, should work like the lock washer you mentioned.

Post Thanks / Like
    Update: it completely stopped working 2 hrs into a tattoo. Now it turns on and barely runs and it's all up and down revving even unloaded. I emailed Mike.

Post Thanks / Like
    the movement you are talking about happens with the one i have also, when the give adjustment is turned where the magnet touches. It doesn't have a chance to move. it might have vibrated closed while using it.