Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Spektra edge x

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    What are the recommended voltages for various tasks recommended direct from you guys I have seen others opinions but would be cool to have it direct from you and the fk pro team what they are preferring on setttings

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joelhague View Post
    What are the recommended voltages for various tasks recommended direct from you guys I have seen others opinions but would be cool to have it direct from you and the fk pro team what they are preferring on setttings
    I see people digging it around 8.5 for black and grey. 9-9.5 for color 9.5-10 for lining. But again this are just variables and you can go lower or higher than this parameters. Dial the voltage in small increments and see what work best for you. With cartridges from different brands having different tension the variables tend to change from brand to brand. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    All I can say is, this thing is pretty incredible. It is the first cartridge only machine I have used, but it does anything I have needed and done it very well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ill have another video uploaded a little later.

Post Thanks / Like

6. Like ATS liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn bro are you lining with a sharpie? Oh wait! That's a Spektra Edge !! Hahaha great work and thank you for sharing this with us. If you don't mind I would like to upload it on our YouTube channel

Post Thanks / Like
    So does anyone have a comparison between the Edge X and the Inkjecta Flight 2? They seem to be the only cartridge machines that are truly alike in functionality/flexibility.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! Fk, go for it, I can email you the video or something it's large video tho

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DougHardy View Post
    So does anyone have a comparison between the Edge X and the Inkjecta Flight 2? They seem to be the only cartridge machines that are truly alike in functionality/flexibility.
    Imo. The compact from swash is the most versatile with the stroke and give being able to be adjusted way further and way easier with a giant motor that can run slow without stalling.... then the flite v2 which now has 5 or more stroke cams and 4 push bar give options and a monster brushless motor that can handle 24 Volts.... then the specific 3 combo version with 3 stroke options and adjustable give.... Then the edge x limited stroke adjustment and slight give adjustment. 9 times out of 10 I use my compact. Although I've been using the new dragonfly X2 for the past weeks and it really can push carts like a dream. It has more speed and torque than you would ever need with adjustable stroke and give. We live in a good time where almost every machine thats came out recently has been pretty solid with little to complain about.

Just my 2 cents.

Post Thanks / Like

Spektra edge x

Thank you for the video John. I'm glad you love the "limited give and stroke of the Edge 😂" and I hope you don't mind the machine is American made.
    Last edited by fkirons; 03-23-2015 at 03:33 PM.