Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Spektra edge x

Post Thanks / Like
    anytime gaston, i love the spektra, with me I run mine around ide say 8-8.5 for black and grey and color blending with the stroke provided on it, and with lining and filler no more than 9v. I Used the Flite V2 and Loved it as well, but imo this edge x outbeats anything ive tried and ive gone trough machine after machine and always go to my fk;s, direkt halo and now the edge which i have stuck with since i got it. Adjusting the give and a lot of you guys know that I never was fond of give machines too much, I found barely opening it up with the smallest amount of give gave me the best results in my work. not only that but the movement of the machine and how it fits in your hand i forget that its even there because its never in the way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by asA View Post
    Imo. The compact from swash is the most versatile with the stroke and give being able to be adjusted way further and way easier with a giant motor that can run slow without stalling.... then the flite v2 which now has 5 or more stroke cams and 4 push bar give options and a monster brushless motor that can handle 24 Volts.... then the specific 3 combo version with 3 stroke options and adjustable give.... Then the edge x limited stroke adjustment and slight give adjustment. 9 times out of 10 I use my compact. Although I've been using the new dragonfly X2 for the past weeks and it really can push carts like a dream. It has more speed and torque than you would ever need with adjustable stroke and give. We live in a good time where almost every machine thats came out recently has been pretty solid with little to complain about.

Just my 2 cents.
    Yeah I've been around for a while and I'm really thrilled that there are so many machines now (that are really good) that you can find a Goldilocks number much easier than one has ever been able to do before.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeeeessss the Edge-X is back in Stock at Killerink...

just ordered mine, i'm sooo happy. Like the First Time i knew i will become a father

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I just ordered the last black Edge X that Tatsoul had in stock so I guess I'll do my own comparison to the Flight this weekend haha. Really excited to get this one, Gaston! As always you seem to be hitting it out of the park!

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Spektra edge x

Quote Originally Posted by DougHardy View Post
    Well I just ordered the last black Edge X that Tatsoul had in stock so I guess I'll do my own comparison to the Flight this weekend haha. Really excited to get this one, Gaston! As always you seem to be hitting it out of the park!
    I hope u enjoy it man! We really appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehmham View Post
    Yeeeessss the Edge-X is back in Stock at Killerink...

just ordered mine, i'm sooo happy. Like the First Time i knew i will become a father
    Hahaha. To us was more like being pregnant for two years straight 😜😂

Post Thanks / Like
    Artoftatt2 was cool enough to let me try his Saturday when I was up there. Pretty impressed with it. I'll have one soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    why do cheyenne carts have to be so pricey.. I want to switch to those and the edge seems to be my ticket! I can buy a reliable car later! hahah

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I've used my EX for only a couple tattoos but I am incredibly impressed so far. I'm going to give it another couple weeks of use before I go into an insightful review but man I am really digging it.

Any idea when the disposable drive pins will be available, Gaston? And will the regular steel drive pins with the ball tip be available as well? Also, replacement parts like the chuck in case I do something incredibly stupid with mine?

I'll be getting another one of these this summer for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

Spektra edge x

All parts available upon request.
    Autoclavable DrivePins coming soon. Surgical steel drive pins available on the site. Hope you keep enjoying it