Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Spektra edge x

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, I just tried my colleagues Cheyenne grip on Saturday, was exactly the same, although normal grips were fine. So not just you,I thought maybe the grip was at fault at first. But it really it was turning very freely,no grip at all.

2. Thanks AltarVinz thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for taking the time to share !

Post Thanks / Like
    I've bin using my S edge X everyday now for a few weeks, I love it!! Best machine I have ever used, I sold my cheyenne hawk a week ago cuzz I stopped using it, the edge does it all with ease,way better than the Cheyenne,today I did a chest rocker with a 9round ttechs and it was cake with big ol fat lines, I use to kinda have a problem with color/sacheration.not any more,,if you don't use a Spektra Edge X then Fuck you;!!.. That's all, Thanx

5. Like bustitout liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Spektra edge x

Quote Originally Posted by AltarVinz View Post
    http://youtu.be/Mg3Di-T5jWg

hope you ll understand my sick intonation !
    To address to your concerns. One at a time.
    The first thing you show about a regular grip turning is something that you will achieve with any grip on any machine if forced that way. By holding the machine with both fists and turning it in opposite direction you are applying several pounds of torque. The vise was designed to sustain the weight of machine (2.5oz) In fact actually can sustain several pounds before it turns. But not the torque of two Superman's hands

I would recommend you tattoo normally and you'll see that you won't get any turning issue.

The second issue you experience with the Cheyenne grip is something we discovered with some Cheyenne grips recently where the thread of their chuck doesn't maintain the same depth through their batches. This is why your machine shipped with additional o-rings that fit right over the Cheyenne grip to supplement from the outside instead of supplementing with the oring that's on the grip (due to the dual vise function of the edge)

However this oring will be needed if your Cheyenne grip does not have a deep enough thread in the chuck. Most people have no issues with them.

Again It only happens with certain batch of Cheyennes. The oring is in that baggy that's I see on your box in the video!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by fkirons; 02-23-2015 at 10:03 PM.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    sometimes that one o-ring is not enough to make it tight.

8. Like AltarVinz liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Gaston, the machine is not holding the tube enough when tattooing, changing the needle throw on the fly is not something I ever made on any of your machines, neither on stigma, dragonfly, ego, vivace, bishop.

I have a flue and even opening a door lock is hard for me so I dont see no superman strengh.
    As for the O ring, if you watch closely It's not in the box when doing the video...

Post Thanks / Like

Spektra edge x

I'm saying the orings come in that bag. We pre packed all boxes and all parts are added to the little baggy. The most effective thing to do is to email us at[email protected] and we'll gladly resolve the issue for you.

Last edited by fkirons; 02-24-2015 at 09:51 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh sorry I just realized it was not very clear what I wrote. The O ring is mounted on the video, not left in the bag. I'll contact you via mail to keep the forum clean.
    thanks for the help !!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AltarVinz View Post
    Oh sorry I just realized it was not very clear what I wrote. The O ring is mounted on the video, not left in the bag. I'll contact you via mail to keep the forum clean.
    thanks for the help !!
    I had the same issue. There is no real fix. Multiple o-rings seems to be the unfortunate solution.

Post Thanks / Like

Spektra edge x

Quote Originally Posted by throwhammers View Post
    I had the same issue. There is no real fix. Multiple o-rings seems to be the unfortunate solution.
    PM sent.

14. Like AltarVinz liked this post.