Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Spektra edge x

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joelhague View Post
    Thanks Gaston, nope nothing in my email from fk searched whole account
    Strange. Tracking on sent packages we have it setup to be automated.
    But the good news is that the machine left as agreed and should be in your hands this week.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ya I'm not too sure , thanks for the fast reply pictured waiting till Monday for a reply rotary forum to the rescue, I am beyond stoked to have the machine hopefully makes me wanna sell my thunder

3. Like Tat2dPinoy liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have found, using my edge with ttech, that I am at the very outside of what I'm comfortable with throw wise, it's a bit long for me and adjustment seems tricky when the tube is out so far. Like it's only just being held in the vice. Is there a fix for this I have overlooked, or different grips I could try ( I like three grips in rotation so hoping to not spend a fortune as I really like my ttech grips) thanks

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Spektra edge x

Quote Originally Posted by Mog View Post
    I have found, using my edge with ttech, that I am at the very outside of what I'm comfortable with throw wise, it's a bit long for me and adjustment seems tricky when the tube is out so far. Like it's only just being held in the vice. Is there a fix for this I have overlooked, or different grips I could try ( I like three grips in rotation so hoping to not spend a fortune as I really like my ttech grips) thanks
    What kind of grip are you using? Indeed, The grip is supposed to be held by the vise and collet. Unless you are using the longer drive pin for the flex grip with a tube that's not Flex, this shouldn't happen nor I've heard of this issue before. Send us a picture or video to better understand your situation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by fkirons; 03-08-2015 at 10:44 AM.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, I'm away till end of the month, I'll get in contact then if I can't work it out.

Post Thanks / Like
    seriousley still the best all around machine ive used, youll be stoked when you get it.

8. Like nathan bauer, Tat2dPinoy liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    mine shipped today! YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHH

10. Like joelhague liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    just got my edge n all i can say is... cheyenne who? haha.this machine is so great! super smooth, light, tiny, n easy to use. just all around awesome! super stoked!

12. Thanks joelhague thanked for this post.
    Like joelhague liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello I just got a brand new spectra edge at the detroit convention , and i have to say i love it for lining and solid color , but my machine has almost zero give . I will have the screw turned to where there should be full give , and theres non at all still running just as hard as with the screw completely in , i have even take the screw to where its just dangling out , and hardly any give at all its still like the screw is in all the way . Does it just have to break in a little or am i doing something wrong???

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zerovandal14 View Post
    Hello I just got a brand new spectra edge at the detroit convention , and i have to say i love it for lining and solid color , but my machine has almost zero give . I will have the screw turned to where there should be full give , and theres non at all still running just as hard as with the screw completely in , i have even take the screw to where its just dangling out , and hardly any give at all its still like the screw is in all the way . Does it just have to break in a little or am i doing something wrong???
    The give is definitley different that other machines I've tried, but as for my machine, it's there, it just took me a little while to get used to how it works. Gaston did a great job explaining it on this thread (i think, maybe it was the other Edge thread). I'm not sure if it was the machine that broke in or if it was me, but I now can run it with zero to full give with no problem. I use it for absolutely everything I do! Not sure if that helps, just my 2 cents