Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Been on the site cant see them for sale just after getting a stylus and cant get certs at the moment been on EZ and noting comes up when you hit the product to buy need to get me hands on some of these

Post Thanks / Like
    its just a soft release, to get feed back from customers. said lots to still be done based on feedback, that's why you have to order by phone at this time gaston, that's what they told me when I made an ink order recently. also, getting my edge in the mail tomorrow , thanks a bunch

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cool I'll call in and order some to try out.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    So I ordered some. I love them but like most things I love there is something wrong with it. I use the stylus. If you have used it before you know that sometimes you have to kick start the needles and well have to fight with lines at times. Not with the slot lock. Starts right up no issues. Lines great (I have always been a fan of the super liners.) all awesome BUT they get stuck in the tube. Like have to fight to get them out stuck. You can't grab the tops to pull because they pop right off. Other than that I love them. Thats my 2 cents.

Post Thanks / Like
    ^ I've had a few that were tight in stylus grips also. I wrap a paper towel around the cart when I want to remove it so I can grip the blue part better . Come right out every time

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    These are kinda bad imo. Most the groupings are just floating in the tip in random places. You have to take them apart and bend the needles to ride the bottom of the tube..... granted once they are sorted out and running on the bottom of the tip they do pretty well. Just kinda annoying beings they are more expensive thAn ttech.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by acink View Post
    Been on the site cant see them for sale just after getting a stylus and cant get certs at the moment been on EZ and noting comes up when you hit the product to buy need to get me hands on some of these
    Have you tried ordering from TTECH at all? And friction tattoo supply sells the EZ carts. They are a sort of clear plastic instead of white but they are EZ carts and no matter what size you order they are $20 and one good thing about Friction is that it's free shipping no matter how large or small your order is. But TTECH is definitely worth the slightly higher price tag per box and shipping, and I always get my order within 2 days from them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Guys, like to buy it?