Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ran a 5rl and 9 curved mag slot locks yesterday to do a small tattoo with my vivace and kingpin disposable grip. Ran great. They have very little tension compared to Cheyenne carts so I'm hoping they won't kill my stylus. My only beef so far is that the liner needles run in the center of the diamond tip, I'm used to having a conventional needle bent back to ride against the back corner of the diamond tip if that makes sense. I didn't have any ink splatter or wobble or anything so i guess that's just a personal preference thing .

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be using some today as well a Flite V2.

Post Thanks / Like
    How do you actually get these, we were told they will only sell them if Cheyenne cartridges were sold out....
    instagram- @jsuchoza

www.imnotalltheremyself.com

Post Thanks / Like
    i hope this will upload, but theis is a video of Cesar morales tattooing with the slot lock carts as well using the kingpin direct drive, this was about 3 months ago
    https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...01713395281102

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tatu richie View Post
    i hope this will upload, but theis is a video of Cesar morales tattooing with the slot lock carts as well using the kingpin direct drive, this was about 3 months ago
    <div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
    <div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10205649553656753" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10205649553656753">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/ElectricBodyArt">Tatu Richie</a>.</div></div>

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...01713395281102

Post Thanks / Like
    jsuchoza these carts have nothing to do with Cheyenne, the carts you are talking about are actually made by Cheyenne. these carts are from kingpin, I believe you just call kingpin to make an order, to the best of my recollection.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cagelavey... Yeah we called kingpin yesterday to inquire about these, the rep at kingpin told us that they would only sell these if the grouping we wanted was sold out in Cheyenne carts.
    instagram- @jsuchoza

Post Thanks / Like
    I told the rep at Kingpin that I read about them online and she told me they were allowed to sell 2 boxes of each group and that they had limited groups right now. I ordered 1 box of 9CM, 15CM, 5RL, and 7RL. They didnt give me a run around or anything. She told me to call back and give them feedback once we tried them out.

9. Like tatu richie liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jsuchoza View Post
    Cagelavey... Yeah we called kingpin yesterday to inquire about these, the rep at kingpin told us that they would only sell these if the grouping we wanted was sold out in Cheyenne carts.
    We called earlier this week and were told the same. They could only sell them if they were out of Cheyenne's.

So if ttechs are roughly $1/ea., slot locks are $1.50, and Cheyenne's are $3.... I have no reason to switch off of ttechs.

Plus ttechs have blazing fast processing and shipping. Got an order today 24 hrs after web purchasing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Our manager called back today and said I read about them on the forum, and we were able to purchase.
    instagram- @jsuchoza