Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deff not made in the USA their is only two companies I know of that don't have their tubes or needles made in the usa

Post Thanks / Like
    tattoo junk, I just know that the law suit they had against t-tech was about the way they locked into the grips, nothing else, but who knows, maybe it will be some new patent or reason to suppress other carts in the future, I don't know. I just know what they have done in the past, is all.

Post Thanks / Like
    these new carts from kingpin look promising. cant wait till they are available!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cagelavey View Post
    these new carts from kingpin look promising. cant wait till they are available!
    These slotlocks will lock in the cheyennes too, i wonder iff "slotlock" stands for diffrent locking system, Otherwise its gonna be the same battle.
    i never understood why EZ carts can still sell them without probmems and ttech got a fat lawsuit.

I saw on instagram you can order them allready iff you contact kingpin...but not yet trough there website.

I will order these slotlocks asap, would be nice to see cheyenne being forced to drop there price because they have less sales...
    Last edited by Tattoo junk; 12-29-2014 at 06:33 AM.

5. Like cagelavey liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok like i said i have been using kingpin slotlock carts for about 6 months now, and i absolutely love them, being that i really like the conventional needles from kingpin as it is but ive been using carts for about 2 yrs now, and yes i use cheyennes and t tech, in my most humble opinion, when using cheyyene i personally think they are good yet thinner needles so if using them the way i tattoo they arent the greatest talking about the mags, i think as thin as they are they r good for tattooing softer color style and for the t tech mags i think the needles are blunt and thicker meaning its harder to layer and rougher on the skin, as far as the kingpin carts they are in between both , meaning i get to do everything with them, the best of both worlds, i hope this made sense, i will be using the slotlocks as and everyday needle, i have zero issues at all, they are very well made and perfect. they pack very nice and layer very smooth, and shade with ease, as far as the spring goes i feel its softer then the other mentioned carts and i can use them on any machine i have. ver well made and alot of hard work put into these, well done guys, again very happy

7. Like bustitout liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have some coming as well as a few other new cartridges and will post a full review on friday

Post Thanks / Like
    @Tatu richie you nailed the cheyenne and ttech part, i feel the same about them...

These new carts are very promising.

@afrotatt2 any info on the other new carts you going to get???

10. Like tatu richie liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    ANY idea as to when they will be available or the prices ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone ran them with a stylus?

Post Thanks / Like
    Same price as cheyenne but you get twice as many. Come out to around $1.50 a piece and yes have a seal in them

14. Like bigbadripple liked this post.