Post Thanks / Like

rotaryworks machine

not that it is at all needed, i have read nothing but positive statments, but I received my new rotaryworks machine today and wanted to say what a pleasure it was getting this machine, and using it so far. cant wait to get more time in with it.

Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great to hear that you like it so much! What kind of work have you been able to do with it so far? Lining, shading, coloring? It is one of the longest stroke machines that I have. I find it great for working with thick colors.
    Not too bad for a GIRL, eh?

Post Thanks / Like
    no color yet, greywash and I used it for lining on a stomach piece today. the girl getting the piece could not take my Jay Walk Ins liner for shit. getting used to the speed but it is a beautiful machine.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do they all have a the same stroke length? About to order one through rotary portal but figured there probably a sleep over there in england

Post Thanks / Like
    Dale does offer a shorter stroke option, I got a one piece frame version recently. It doesn't seem to be much different and it certainly colours as well as it shades, and at the moment I'm finding smoother shading is easier with the shorter stroke, but I'd definitely line with the standard setup.