Thread: Flite question.

Post Thanks / Like

Flite question.

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but here we go.

I have been using my flite a lot lately and I like the hard or med bar for lining. Med bar for colour and soft bar for black and grey. My question is do some of you guys have 2 of these machines with different bars on them. I know that kinda defeats the purpose of carts but if it works it work. Or would you switch out the bar mid tattoo? Hope all is well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I have 3 of them..set to rigid 3mm...3.5hard and 4 mm soft...tho each one can do it all...really depends on.skin type and placement which one or two I reach for..
    if goods on the left, then im sticking to the right

Post Thanks / Like
    I use two flites, one 3mm cam (shade), one 4mm cam (line). I use a rigid drive bars on both made from .032 in music wire which "gives" a little more than the standard rigid bar.

Post Thanks / Like
    this was my exact dilemma with the flite. there is no way i'm changing out the bar in the middle of a tattoo! i don't typically line my tattoos either but i like different amounts of give for diff types of groupings. i would always find myself going back to my thunder so i sold it. i have an edge x on the way which i think will solve the problem. i feel like setting up more than one machine completely defeats the purpose of carts.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have 2. One for bng/colour and the other for colour packing. One is set with 2.5 and a moded soft bar that gives a real give to it. The other is 3.5 with hard bar. I don't line with it I use a dragonfly ss for lining.

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome. Thanks for the feed back guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk