Post Thanks / Like

The tattoo mentor PODCAST - Keith Ciaramello!!!!

Just want to give a heads up to EVERYONE about the Tattoo Mentor Podcast - my mentor and friend Keith Ciaramello interviews some of the best artists in the industry, Frank Lanatra, Ron Russo aka Ron570, Jason Ackerman and many more. The podcast is not just tattoo related but pop culture, art and a lil bit of everything. Great to listen to in the shop or driving around, if you can please like, rate and subscribe.

Go to itunes or podcast app and search: THE TATTOO MENTOR

ITS FREE!

I searched and didnt find anything regarding this so I hope this is an alright place to post, THANKS EVERYONE!

2. Like bustitout liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, I was skeptical. I am also surprised no one has commented on this thread. I also want to say, sorry for my ignorance as I didn't know who Keith was.

The podcast is great, and that is from my professional point of view as a tattooist. I have only listened to a few episodes so far, but the combination of his new New York charm and his old school mentality make this an entertaining podcast that feels directed ( maybe not entirely on purpose ) at tattooists rather than clients. I hope he keeps doing the podcast, so far it may be my new favorite.

4. Thanks michaelmyerstattoo thanked for this post.
    Like Mog liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    well now i have to check it out...

6. Thanks michaelmyerstattoo thanked for this post.
    Like michaelmyerstattoo liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Right on owls den! Keith is a genuine and real dude, the podcast is probably more entertaining for tattooers as I play it in the shop sometimes and clients are definitely attracted to his humor and charm, but it's great for us pros. I'll read Keith your comments, he'll be grateful��.
    If anyone likes please leave a comment on the iTunes page, thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    the 2nd part of a 3 part interview with Frank Lanatra was just posted, check it out! Over 3 hour interview, great stuff on there!