Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used it all day, lined , color, shaded, this machine can smoothly , quietly handle it all!

2. Like nivek liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone use this for black and grey yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a sidewinder 2 Dan tuned for black and grey, It's a Dream! I haven't touched any other machine since I got my sidewinders and sidecranker.

The only thing I can say is Dan makes improvements with each generation - they keep getting better and better, the fact that the sidewinders are cheaper than gen 1 (different motor) easy to adjust and they seem to stay in tune better.

Sound and feel like a coil, and soooo light.

Sidecrankers are colour packing BEASTS ! I used it for lining and it was just a dream. If you have the cash I suggest one of each or even better two winders (one set up for b and g).

If I was to work a convention tomorrow I would take these three machines and have no doubt I would have everything I need.
    I have always been a fan of the sidewinders (had one tuned for shading and two for lining). Opened the box and tattooed with the cranker and winder immediately without skipping a beat.
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more

5. Like peter clements liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I absolutely love this tiny little machine!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    This machine runs anything i have connected to it so very smoothly. It is almost silent. and so little vibration that it is my favorite machine.

8. Like nivek liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just got the side cranked last week and it's great for black and grey but I can't get this thing to pack color at all like people say it does...I run it around 6.5 volts and use Eternal, Waverly and Fantasia ink. Any help would be great thanks.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattooalleypa View Post
    I just got the side cranked last week and it's great for black and grey but I can't get this thing to pack color at all like people say it does...I run it around 6.5 volts and use Eternal, Waverly and Fantasia ink. Any help would be great thanks.
    Try slowing it down, I run mine around 5 (mind you I tend to run em slow and low) and it packs like a beast. I can't imagine trying to tattoo at 6.5
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nivek View Post
    Try slowing it down, I run mine around 5 (mind you I tend to run em slow and low) and it packs like a beast. I can't imagine trying to tattoo at 6.5
    I was talking to Dan and he said to run it around 6.5 but I will definitely try slower! Thanks
    Frank

Post Thanks / Like
    6.5 is too much and you get a lot of spitting issue ... i go from 5.5 to 6v maximum - 6.5 feeling to much for me

Post Thanks / Like
    I run mine beyween 5.0-6.0