Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by slicksteel View Post
    If any one has one of those "motion Computing tablet pc" i have a used eikon es300 i would trade for one.
    They are on eBay all day everyday and the le1600 or le1700 should be under 200$ lots of times under 150$. Sell that eikon for 150$ - 200$ and buy one.

Post Thanks / Like
    I´ve used a cintiq for many years and for a long time nothing matched the graphic tablets from wacom...now I tried one from Yiynova and what shall I say...works perfect for a third of the price of a new Wacom Cintiq.

Post Thanks / Like
    try bosto ...i have the HDX22 and its great and a way better and cheaper as the wacoms

Post Thanks / Like
    the yiynova looks very intertesting
    i am also in the market for one.....thanks for all the suggestions guys!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yiynova is great too but lack on screen and is not a feather from weight. You should god test and inspect the screen -a lot hat drouble and pixel issue or after a time of use a black screen. I dont knowing that yiynova have fixed this. But Bosto has some issue to on the first batch of tablets.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cintiq is the best you can get. I have worked with those for a couple of years... But they cost a fortune.
    Now I have a Yiynova Msp19u+ at home and, despite some driver issues and a lower resolution screen and a not-so-good viewing angle it's awesome for the price. I draw comics and shit on the side and the Yiynova is faster reacting than the Cintiq. For a third of the price!
    If you're not a professional graphics artist or photographer that needs a 100 % accuracy on colours, go for the Yiynova.
    Oh, and I have an older Yiynova. There is newer with bigger and better screens, but I haven't tried them, so I cannot vouch for them.

Post Thanks / Like
    thats was i mean with the screen and on the first run they have some trouble with the quality - the bosto have the HD screen and is better yiynova. Most artist dont like cintiq with the time because the pen area is scratched fast. And HD on a 13" is not good for the eyes for a longer time. The wire is very thick and rigid and the display get hot with the time. The Pressure is better to regulate with the other brands. The most use the zoom to change the brush size because some issue to get this over the pressure

Post Thanks / Like
    I use the 1st gen cintiq screen I bought it off eBay for £800 hardly used. I don't get close to use it to its full potential but far cheaper than a new one. I also got a samsung note 10.1 2014 tablet a that's great wacom designed the screen for samsung it's just like a mini version of wacom companion but far cheaper. I work on my cintiq then export the image to Dropbox then open the image on my tablet at work, and use a art programme if i need to flip or in large on the fly in stead of using print outs.

Post Thanks / Like
    wacom companion with photoshop cc is all you will ever need. it's worth more than they cost. i also have a surface pro 3 and it doesn't even come close to comparing with the wacom. I use the surface for work because it's small and easy for travel but it sucks for actual painting.
    z.jpg this is the back of my business card. 5 hr banger, no reference.

Post Thanks / Like
    and wacom sells rubber tipped nibs that don't scratch the screen. i have hundreds of hrs on it and the screen is not scratched. i will never settle for a cheaper, lesser product. in a yr is a little bit of money going to matter?