Quote Originally Posted by Artistic violence View Post
I would love a cintiq...but it is way out of my budget...i still very happy with my intuos. I've gotten used to sketching on it. I'm sure you're going to love it Gaston.
me too, I've been using intuos tablet line since early 2000. I got a Cintiq 13 a few years ago and I found it too bulky and inconvenient at that time.
They have streamlined the cable situation with the new ones. Less and smaller.

At work I use one of the largest intros and at home one the smallest ones. Time to invest in new equipment for me.

What sealed it for me, is that I've been "Sculpting" a lot of quick ideas for machines and devices right in AutoDesk MudBox.
It saves me so much time rather than trying to come up with something in solid works.
It's like sketching in 3D, can't beat it. I can't imagine how much more efficient the Cintiq 27 QHD is going to do my job.

Also, since I've been spending more tattooing recently, I tend to jump right onto the Intuo to design or trace. Hit print and Voila.
Now I can't imagine how much more streamlined the whole process is going to be drawing directly on the screen.
Can't wait.