Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
After trying everything out there basically I came to the conclusion that my Galaxie Note Pro 12.2 is the best investment I have done. I bought one for 400 refurbished. The tablet is as accurate as a cintiq. It uses Wacom technology so you get all the bells and whistles. 1024 pressure sensitivity levels. Although I can only notice 4 levels to be honest. But for my everyday sketching is amazing. I tried it for stenciling with Photoshop Touch and it's amazing. The table comes with a stylus but I went ahead and ordered one from wacom for the Galaxie and it's perfect.

Unless you can get what you need out of all the apps that are out there and need a PC table, the Galaxie Note Pro 12.2 wins in many say over the expensive Wacom Companion. This table will not replace a Cintiq desktop but it will get you everything you need in just 7mm of thickness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's funny, after a very hot summer and not using my Motion Computing tablet because it gets a little warm for my liking. I looked in to buying a galaxy note, based on your review here. Although I used the mobile version of sketchbook vs the desktop version and decided I need a full desktop version. So I got a very capable and very diminutive Asus VivoTab Note 8 for 100€. It's basically the surface pro 2 in a smaller 8"case. Runs full windows and can thus run full versions of programs. So far I am loving it, and even though it is very small I love the size. I can sit on the couch with my family and sketch very comfortably. I may eventually upgrade it to a 10 or 12" model but for now this is exactly what I wanted. Portability and comfort.

I also ordered the older Wacom UP911 ( like the original Modbook ) stylus to use with it as that is compatible with all penable devices including some of the Samsung models . Can't wait to put some felt tips in there and relax.