Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is no tablet running full photoshop. Just Cintiq Companion (wich is a portable PC more than a tablet)
    IOS or Android just have a small version of photoshop, very limited compared with the original Photoshop but enough for some things.

Post Thanks / Like
    Surface pro 3 runs adobe full suite im using cs6.

Post Thanks / Like

What the best grapic tablet for doing stencil,art and realism manipulation ?

Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
    After trying everything out there basically I came to the conclusion that my Galaxie Note Pro 12.2 is the best investment I have done. I bought one for 400 refurbished. The tablet is as accurate as a cintiq. It uses Wacom technology so you get all the bells and whistles. 1024 pressure sensitivity levels. Although I can only notice 4 levels to be honest. But for my everyday sketching is amazing. I tried it for stenciling with Photoshop Touch and it's amazing. The table comes with a stylus but I went ahead and ordered one from wacom for the Galaxie and it's perfect.

Unless you can get what you need out of all the apps that are out there and need a PC table, the Galaxie Note Pro 12.2 wins in many say over the expensive Wacom Companion. This table will not replace a Cintiq desktop but it will get you everything you need in just 7mm of thickness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's funny, after a very hot summer and not using my Motion Computing tablet because it gets a little warm for my liking. I looked in to buying a galaxy note, based on your review here. Although I used the mobile version of sketchbook vs the desktop version and decided I need a full desktop version. So I got a very capable and very diminutive Asus VivoTab Note 8 for 100€. It's basically the surface pro 2 in a smaller 8"case. Runs full windows and can thus run full versions of programs. So far I am loving it, and even though it is very small I love the size. I can sit on the couch with my family and sketch very comfortably. I may eventually upgrade it to a 10 or 12" model but for now this is exactly what I wanted. Portability and comfort.

I also ordered the older Wacom UP911 ( like the original Modbook ) stylus to use with it as that is compatible with all penable devices including some of the Samsung models . Can't wait to put some felt tips in there and relax.

4. Like ATS liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlsDen View Post
    It's funny, after a very hot summer and not using my Motion Computing tablet because it gets a little warm for my liking. I looked in to buying a galaxy note, based on your review here. Although I used the mobile version of sketchbook vs the desktop version and decided I need a full desktop version. So I got a very capable and very diminutive Asus VivoTab Note 8 for 100€. It's basically the surface pro 2 in a smaller 8"case. Runs full windows and can thus run full versions of programs. So far I am loving it, and even though it is very small I love the size. I can sit on the couch with my family and sketch very comfortably. I may eventually upgrade it to a 10 or 12" model but for now this is exactly what I wanted. Portability and comfort.

I also ordered the older Wacom UP911 ( like the original Modbook ) stylus to use with it as that is compatible with all penable devices including some of the Samsung models . Can't wait to put some felt tips in there and relax.
    Mine too, but it's performed really well everyday for me since I first bought it. (your recommendation)
    Yes it is a bit big and heavy so I'll definately check out the Asus VivoTab Note.
    The Motion coupled to the Pentax thermal printer is a game changer 100%

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ATS View Post
    Mine too, but it's performed really well everyday for me since I first bought it. (your recommendation)
    Yes it is a bit big and heavy so I'll definately check out the Asus VivoTab Note.
    The Motion coupled to the Pentax thermal printer is a game changer 100%
    Agreed 100%. I do a guest spot occasionally at a shop with no stencil maker and I have gone in, drawn up an idea and printed a stencil more than once. It has easily paid for itself. I also love the Adobe CC as I save my files there and it doesn't matter if I bring the tablet to the shop as I just open it at the shop and print a stencil out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Surface pro 3 i7 model with manga studios for $45.... YouTube tutorials.... Or pay $10 for Adobe and buy mirror me for $71

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any body try
    HUION

see tones of them different models on ebay and amazon for under 500

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    Is anyone using a screen mirroring app with Samsung note 12.2 and Windows sketchbook pro? The Android version of Sketchbook pro isn't as complete as windows and it would be great to be able to mirror the full version without a router. Any suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome View Post
    Is anyone using a screen mirroring app with Samsung note 12.2 and Windows sketchbook pro? The Android version of Sketchbook pro isn't as complete as windows and it would be great to be able to mirror the full version without a router. Any suggestions?
    That's exactly why I got a windows 8 tablet. The desktop version is so much better

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlsDen View Post
    That's exactly why I got a windows 8 tablet. The desktop version is so much better
    @OwlsDen ,you got PM !