Post Thanks / Like

Inkjecta Flite give bar on a Direct Drive

The Machine is one that I built, it uses a Mabuchi motor and it has lots of power and speed, however it is surely heavier than a flite. Tattoo-safe.de carries the replacement parts for the Inkjecta and I decided this would be the easiest way to get an honest idea of how a Flite runs without buying one. For the most part it was a bolt on mod but I did have to modify the drive end of the bar to work in a T-Tech tube. This machine has been tested thoroughly with carts and performs a lot like a Thunder normally. I am about to put it through the paces with some lining and will post later on my thoughts.

http://instagram.com/p/yKLvQoKgY-/

For some reason Tapatalk won't let me upload photos so there is a link to my Instagram.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I did a little line work with it today and it worked real nice. It was exactly what I expected. I also did a little black and grey and it went in very smooth. I think I am going to order the harder give bar as this one may be too soft for my taste. however I finally understand what makes the Flite so special. I imagine this performance from a machine that weighs less than a swashdrive and it all makes sense to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    would this be possible on a direkt? I don't have one, im just curious. awesome idea though, seems like it would be nice for almost any dd machine, bravo

Post Thanks / Like
    You would have to modify it with a normal eyelet from a normal needle bar. If you take it on, let me know how it works. However it isn't rocket science. It is only a needle bar with a spring in the middle.