Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi guys recently I noticed the same problem... A small drop in volts during minutes, it happens with different machines so It must be the Critical.
    I'll talk with the carrier as it stills under warranty and let's see what happens...

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly any issue I have ever had with mine was repaired for shipping to them costs....
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Critical does an amazing job at fixing/replacing their power supplies... which is good Because we have had a hand full of critical supply problems at the shop.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Critical CX1 crapped out today. I've been using it for maybe 1 year and a half everyday. I do like it, but at the same time I've seen lots of them break down. I'm always hearing that the company is excellent with repair service so I emailed them and they did get back to me right away but are asking for receipt verification and where I work and all, which I dug up and can easily tell them where I work. Hopefully they'll be reasonable and help me out. If these power supplies are so touchy and there's obstacles on repairs I might wanna drop them. I have been liking using my ten turn again!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've ran my CX2 all day every day for over 3 years now without a glitch. I fee like I got my money's worth out of it. I'd gladly buy another if it crapped out tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not feeling it. Looking into a better route. More power to the users of Critical though, pun intended.