Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stigma Amen

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like

Stigma Amen

I am curious if anyone is using this machine.

I known that lining needle groupings need to stab fast and get in and out quick to line properly, so that they bypass the skins tautness and do the job right, like a well designed coil liner does.

I am curious how the Amen lines compared to 50/50 style of rotary? Do you notice any difference?

How abut the other two timing cycle plates?
    Owner/Artist @ Zodiac Tattoo Studio
    www.facebook.com/zodiac951

Post Thanks / Like
    i have try the amen and for me its very unfinish - its lines not better as a swashdrive or any dan kubin. With carts i hat some issue to get it running - last i have carts running with 10w motor but here the cam is solve inside the modul and i have to replace always all parts . 3 -5 times in a session ! This machine is very loud , vibrationg more as some coils in my hand ( for lining is running at 9.5v ) and the lines have bad healing. I have sold my amen quick

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow.. that sucks lol.. ok anymore?

Post Thanks / Like
    i have notice the amen have some issue ith the ink flow , all customers tell me its feels very inconsistent on the skin - never befor a client tell me this. Here in the EU are every week lot for trade or sale ! And the new Motor for 200 EUR !! is a joke
    I have notice too the cam in the modul produce some marks and i think its damage the modul with time. I can see extreme marks after use from 10h to 20h - with the 10w motor and carts the marks are extremer.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i saw the AMEN recently, i friend of mine using pushing T-TECH cartridge easy, she love the machine
    is loud like hell actually, but is very welldone machine like all the STYGMA models
    but i don think this new concept of different duty realy make the line or shader better, that u feel good to use work good for u, like all the machines in teh world

Post Thanks / Like
    a have two amen and i love them. a line with the 10w motor at 6.4v and do solid lines is the only machine i use for lining.
    color and color blend is perfect too
    black and gray i donīt use i love my halo too much for that
    i use 4 turns lose for everything

Post Thanks / Like
    i hat try it with cheyenne and got bad experience ...and lining at 9 / 9.5v because stigma has this in the papers for the machine. But for me it was not really the big liner. I line better with the swashs

Post Thanks / Like
    I've got 2 bodies and a new 10w motor for sale if you are interested to try it

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    sounds like spektra smokes them.. ok nuff said

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    My amen struggles with either motor to push carts. Maybe with the brushless motor (300$) it may push them better. It's definitely not my favorite machine but it probably would tattoo pretty sweet with regular needles. the swash defiantly out performs it like darkness ^^^^^said^^^^^