Thread: Spike

Post Thanks / Like

Spike

Did this today , using ttech and an Aabs machine I'm trying out, on 4mm stroke, need to play around with machine a bit more but was really nice to use and very powerful. need to hit it again in some spots to saturate more,where we were out of time, and more background, plus it was 5.5 hrs oon the back of the knee so didn't want to torture him anymore!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

2. Like zack_fa1r, nivek, casey, John liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    good jod
    5.5hrs on the back of the knee, thatīs crazy i only have one back of the knee tattoed and i promised myself that i will not tattoo the oder to much pain for me

Post Thanks / Like
    Well done, this is a truly horrible place to tattoo (in my experience), and fair play to the customer for letting you do that for 5.5 hours! My only concern would be how its going to heal if its constantly flexing and the thought of possibly having to re do it!

Post Thanks / Like
    awesome, bro

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, actually it was a nice flat back of knee, the client is at the point of only having awkward and painful places left on his body to tattoo! I also did think about healing but he generally heals great and I made sure the face was well up from the actual bend so hoping will all be good.