Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow thanks for the info guys... always good info on this site.. I am veering towards a swashdrive I would go for the edge x but I will be using standard needles as well as carts.. so mow I just need to decide between the compact and the gen 8.. I wish the swash was made in the usa.. it would make it a no brainer

Post Thanks / Like
    Gen 8 with adjustable stroke is the way to go IMO. But it's all personal preference. Those little weights make a big difference in hit as well.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thadjackson View Post
    Wow thanks for the info guys... always good info on this site.. I am veering towards a swashdrive I would go for the edge x but I will be using standard needles as well as carts.. so mow I just need to decide between the compact and the gen 8.. I wish the swash was made in the usa.. it would make it a no brainer
    Swash drives customer service is really good. It generally takes 4 days for shipping if you need anything...

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you tried the compact??. I was wondering if there was more vibration than the gen 8

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks.. I like the sound of that

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't tied the gen 8.. I run the compact everyday though. There is some vibration with the give bar, there is alot less with the solid bar. I haven't really found a machine that has give and zero vibration..... maybe the V3 hyper.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks... have you tried the compact with the standard anvil and needles or just carts..

Post Thanks / Like
    if you are making a transaction to cartriges i would get the edge than the swashdrive.both companies have top customers service but fk is in america so its a plus for you.the second reason is in anycase you want to sell or trade it if you dont get along with it , it will get off your hands before you even post it lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    The edge x has give and zero vibration,

Post Thanks / Like
    small update the swashdrive gen 8 is fucking amazing.. i havent found anything it cant do yet... gonna throw some carts at it real soon.. thanks for all the responses