Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Take note Cary! you may sell more machines if people like to buy them all as individuals?

Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by polynesianworks View Post
    all 3 in 1 please! air, rotary, and coil please! a rca plug with air in one please
    HAHAHA! Oh, maybe with a small digital camera and a usb jack so you can upload pics of your tattoos you just did right away.... :P

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attachment 652I like all the great ideas that are coming out it keeps it keeps tattooing fresh and new techniques instead of the same ole BS

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ha, I remember seeing that, I think Bill Baker did the artwork on that little cartoon.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines tattooedpirate2's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I use my machines daily and I just make sure the needle and bar are straight and go to work. I call my clients who use my machines from time to time and ask them how their machines are working. None of them has ever said they had to bend the bars. As far as the gives we tried to give a middle of the road give so you can just turn the power up or down a volt to give a harder or softer hit. I do have stiffer springs for a super hard hit if that's what an artist wants. I also can have springs made to the artist's liking. All it would take is buying a couple different slides and swap them out.

Post Thanks / Like
    the most important thing i look into is,is the motor,quality and longevity,and i love the fact that you could remove and replace the motor with the least effot,have you seen the new maxon motors? (real short)just a thought.by the way seems to me the fly and dragonfly are all basically the same?