Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Flying with machines ?

I plan on doing some traveling this year and I've never flown for work so I'm wondering if I can keep my machines in my carry on? I'm paranoid about losing them in luggage haha. Who flies for work? How do you pack so that you get through security and all without fear of losing equipment?

Post Thanks / Like
    Before I settled down I used to fly international to work. I used to check everything and put my machines in carry on. Never had any real issues. I always figured if my baggage got lost I would at least have my machines.

Post Thanks / Like
    I brought my machines and power supply in my carry on. They had no problems. They did go through all the other stuff in my checked bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Machines have always travelled with me and never been an issue - they know what they are
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more

Post Thanks / Like
    I take it they are funny about inks though ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Inks were ok they do pressurize so watch it when you open them and make sure they have the lid on tight. It was the disinfectant that they went for. They didn't toss it but they did leave me a nice note saying why they went in there. I brought all bottles with the OG labels so they had no questions what was in them to be safe.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ink would have to be in luggage though right? I guess a good plastic container to hold the bottles in case one explodes or leaks it won't ruin my luggage

Post Thanks / Like
    you can also take some gloves cut the fingers off and use them to cover the bottle tops .incase they do expolde there will not be ink all over the other bottles ....i also but them in ziplock bag just added protection.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ziploc bags for inks, if you use the snack size and put one bottler per bag then put them in a larger freezer you minimize the mess if they explode.
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more

Post Thanks / Like
    Ya I had my lining black leak a bit on the way back but only got all over 8 bottles or so.