Post Thanks / Like

new bishop...cartridges system.??

hey almost ready to sell... No??
    its close... look great Mr Vescovi!!!

2. Like Ofeloner liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like he took the micro bishop project in a new route. Looks sweet

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like it is using the Flite drive bar.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlsDen View Post
    Looks like it is using the Flite drive bar.
    I was gonna say the same thing about the flite cam. Looks like bishop is jumping in the market with another machine that's just recycled ideas. on point with their other machines I guess.

6. Like inkinwi liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by asA View Post
    I was gonna say the same thing about the flite cam. Looks like bishop is jumping in the market with another machine that's just recycled ideas. on point with their other machines I guess.
    Come on be nice, you can say the same thing about the 30 different car companies that all make small size two-door vehicles, midsize sedan's and SUVs. At the end of the day, this is our version of a direct drive, and this customer is trying it out, although the cam wheel drive bar is going to be different than the flite and hawk. Keep in mind, all drive bar systems are pretty similar, whether it's Cheyenne, flite, or any of the other 50 on the market, there's only so many ways you can make the bar go up and down. In our experience, it's not about making similar machines, it's about making our versions of what customers want and ask for, and then stand behind them with great customer service. That's what our company is about. This machine is more than three years old as some of you know, we just decided to revive it. I do appreciate anyone's opinions, that's what formus are meant for,

8. Like Ofeloner liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANCO VESCOVI View Post
    Come on be nice, you can say the same thing about the 30 different car companies that all make small size two-door vehicles, midsize sedan's and SUVs. At the end of the day, this is our version of a direct drive, and this customer is trying it out, although the cam wheel drive bar is going to be different than the flite and hawk. Keep in mind, all drive bar systems are pretty similar, whether it's Cheyenne, flite, or any of the other 50 on the market, there's only so many ways you can make the bar go up and down. In our experience, it's not about making similar machines, it's about making our versions of what customers want and ask for, and then stand behind them with great customer service. That's what our company is about. This machine is more than three years old as some of you know, we just decided to revive it. I do appreciate anyone's opinions, that's what formus are meant for,
    Nicely said

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks teeny tiny though. Hell if it had a 1/8" jack instead of RCA I bet you would only notice the weight of the grip and not even know you had a machine attached to it lol

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    That machine is gonna kick ass like all the products Bishop Rotary puts out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

12. Like Ofeloner liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing churns out smooth black and grey like a bishop. Hopefully it can put a nice fine line in too and you're set.
    @bengriffiths_tattooer on instagram.

14. Like Ofeloner liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    nice pub... with something small on the left side