Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its nice but in France the Material ,power ,fees and hire are expensiver ... Its like the german stuff ,all in EU is expensiver. I have buy the New swashdrive compact - 675 eur with grip !

Post Thanks / Like
    When you releasing the Motor you dont See any mechanics ...the stroke is to adjust with the wheel on the Front very quick and he have a waiting time ,only small amount avaiable on this. A lot of artist in France and switzerland use them

Post Thanks / Like
    No shame on paying big money for big quality. Jean-Pierre does sick machines. It's like haute couture.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i saw this machine, my friend have 2, and i meet the guy build them in france, is the only rotary ever made that u can change the stroke on the way, u don need any key or screw to remove, have a very complicate sistem that let u adjust the stroke on the way like u adjust the GIVE

the machine was develop by the brither of this guy that work on a factory where they build part for AIRPLANE ,some engeneer help them to develop, is very crazy well build, but at the end is nothing realy special for me, they use FAULHABER motor, probable same model as DRAGONFLY

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone have an idea how to buy oNE? I messaged their Facebook page, but didn't know if there was a better way to get one.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    must have some website i think

Post Thanks / Like
    I had one of the earlier machines (right before he started releasing pics of this model). Great machine. Super ugly. Extremely well built, and has some unique features like that adjustable stroke. Best tube vice ever. I did not find that it hit at all like a coil or sidewinder though.

I don't remember how i managed to order it. But i do remember that is was not easy. Or cheap. I think i found an email address somewhere. I'll see if I can find it...

This is the email I used: [email protected]

That was a year ago. Don't know if he still uses it now.
    Last edited by throwhammers; 02-27-2015 at 02:33 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bellmann have rebuild and redesign some inner parts - what i have try have good punch and from quality and feature i can recomment this machine and its worth every penny. You can send a mail to the FB page or send direct to the email like throwhammers tell : [email protected] -

I have look on my email - its was 550 EUR + 15 EUR shipping + 10% tax when pay over paypal ( 10% is the paypal fee)
    When you send via Bank its cheaper -so you get it for around 580 EUR

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got a hold of them on Facebook. Super nice guy, I've got a btwo on its way!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by asA View Post
    Got a hold of them on Facebook. Super nice guy, I've got a btwo on its way!!!!
    Awesome. I hope you write a review.