Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Great customer service Bez - Ego

I got an original ego second hand. It had some body damage and the vice was cracked. This seems to be a common issue with the original. So I wrote Bez and sent him pics. He put me in touch with a guy named Simon that works at triple six studios. Simon sent me two Ego V2 bodies to replace my V1 body and he did it free of charge. So now I have a new to me Ego V2 and I couldn't be happier. Everyone that helped me in this was quick to answer and at no time did I feel like a bother. I was really impressed that they went this far to help someone that had a machine second hand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Like ATS, casey liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh and the swap was straight forward and easy. All the parts went in as a perfect fit and I only had one wire to resolder. Total time was maybe 10 min.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Like nivek liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I LOVE when I hear stuff like this. People taking care of their business the way it should be.

The more time I spend doing this the less I am willing to deal with the companies that don't treat their clients well.
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree 100%. I hate that we don't hear more stories like this

Post Thanks / Like
    i have two egos v1 n i love them, so I'm happy to hear their customer service is equally great. i feel this is a good place, since we r sharing, that bishop is by far, not only a company that puts out great machines, but their customer service is unlike n e thing i have ever dealt with before. i called them bc my cheyenne adapter wasn't working n i wanted to get some info to y. they told me that franco himself will call me personally to help me out. really?I'm a nobody in the bizz but i was still made to feel like i was a big name. never have i had an owner/builder of a company take time out of his day to discuss something as small as a cheyenne adapter with me. needless to say, it was a matter of a missing grommet n it since works as it should. he said he called bc despite whether or not i wanted a return, he wanted to get feedback on what the issues were so he can better the design if something is not right.amazing. on top of helping me out with my issue, we were able to shoot the shit about the business, new products, n everything in between. needless to say, its so refreshing when someone else in this business has the same morals n outlook as i was taught to have 15 years ago. i am completely blown away n humbled by the pride franco has in his business.i will b even more of a bishop supporter than i was before. i have said repeatedly that customer service is 80% of what should go into buying a new machine or product. n e one with some money n know how can make a machine, but it takes a certain kind of person to b their for the customers who buy their machines. so thanks owls den for sharing ur experience. it gives me hope. esp in a business that i feel is slowly slipping away sometimes.

8. Like ATS liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    i hate to say it too but, if u r ever looking to sell the white ego there, let me know.lol

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of the reasons I dont use my ego1 much is the vice.. fuckin hate it

Oh and ERic - there is no "nobody" in the biz. Instagram followers etc dont mean shit - how you are treated is what really matters.

Franco, Dan Kubin, Fk, Critical, Fusion, Waverly, Blackclaw, Good Guy, will always get my business because they take care of their clients like they matter, because they know they do. I have machines sitting in my drawer that I don't use, hell a couple I can't get rid of and i suspect the way they treat their customers is why.

The builders mentioned will always get my support, money and kind words because every interaction I have ever had with them make me feel like I matter... there are a few companies can could learn from these people.

I bought a Kubin from Good guy and it had a couple of nicks in the paint they gave me a credit or refund WAY more than I expected because of it. In these times - we need to take care of the guys that take care of us. The rest can fuck off
    Last edited by nivek; 02-28-2015 at 12:17 AM.
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more

Post Thanks / Like
    It is nice to hear stuff like this. That the companies we use aren't becoming faceless corporations or whatever.
    i found stigma were amazing some years back when I had trouble with my hyper( turned out I'd dropped it and knocked the motor out of place) Artemis phoned me himself within the day to talk me through resolving the issue, and Petra was beyond helpful. I recently got in touch about a colleagues prodigy problem, Petra remembered me from FIVE years ago! And again they were really helpful

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you like them and are happy with em.....a word of caution... BAG THOSE MACHINES. Using and "cide" actually breaks down the material. It WILL disintegrate.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I found ego after sales appauling...ordered a apex nano from a uk company it came with a broken vice..on suppliers request I sent it back to ego and they sent me a replacement that had running issues...it wouldn't start and push a needle without flicking the needle bar nipple...I was asked to send it back ...I explained this would be the third time I would have paid postage on this machine...they didn't really give a shit...so I asked for my money back..no sorry you had problems...I did actually have a apex overkill that I liked but I quickly sold it as I wouldn't use a machine made by a company that I feel treated me like shit.