Post Thanks / Like

Swashdrive queries!

My first Swashdrive was the original Whip.... With the soft clip & t-tech carts
    Loved it! Second was the Gen 8.... Beat as well.... Now i Have acquired the gen 7
    and i can't find a sweet spot....Any help would be appreciated!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet spot gen 7 for me is between 8-9 volts. I love it for 3-4rl needles and 7 mags. Used it a bit for 11mags with greywash. Hope that helps. I really love this machine. If you are using carts I would recommend the no give clip or using the weights.

3. Like inkkbully liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I jUst got the machine no hardwARE.... THAT SH!T is hard to find in the US....

Quote Originally Posted by OwlsDen View Post
    Sweet spot gen 7 for me is between 8-9 volts. I love it for 3-4rl needles and 7 mags. Used it a bit for 11mags with greywash. Hope that helps. I really love this machine. If you are using carts I would recommend the no give clip or using the weights.

Post Thanks / Like
    Write tiny on Facebook he can sort it out for you. They handle all parts there. I don't think anyone anywhere else sells parts. Unimax in the USA may have some parts for current models but I don't know about a Gen 7.

Post Thanks / Like
    For parts get in the Swashdrive group on Facebook.

As far as the Gen 7 I run mine at 10 volts and I have pushed up to 25 mags with no problem. I prefer the Gen 7 over the newer machines. I think the motor in the Gen 8 + is way to torquey just too much motor.