Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Centri Machines

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for posting the pics for me Mike I think I figured out the problem i cant post pics or video from the ipad

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberitual View Post
    The new Batch upgrades are: Aluminum body, Adjustable stroke, and clip cord connections. New size in total length = 3.635 inches.
    Attachment 4208Attachment 4209Attachment 4210
    Thanks for all your support!
    Hey mike does this new model have adjustable stroke that is not voltage based-is there an actual physical setting in/on the machine?

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes the centri will have a set screw above the rca to adjust your stroke, and of course you can use the power supply to adjust aswell for a full range of stroke that fits everybody's personal choice.

Post Thanks / Like
    thats damm good idea... wow to see how the rotary has grown in the past year.
    VAGABOND JAY

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    very cool idea as you will have a stroke set range then you will be able to vary the power curve within that setting.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberitual View Post
    Yes the centri will have a set screw above the rca to adjust your stroke, and of course you can use the power supply to adjust aswell for a full range of stroke that fits everybody's personal choice.
    I got a little chubby reading that! should more then address any concerns I had about lining with your machine! well done
    Last edited by Inkslingers; 09-23-2011 at 10:16 PM.
    Inkslingerstattoo.net....heavily medicated for your protection.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    hogwash.....
    Last edited by elbo; 09-24-2011 at 07:59 AM.

8. Like gangstajay liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    just as a example....look at the neotat!....look at the price....look at the guys that use them!...no doubt neotat went through hard times to get where they are now...but there service is second to none....they have support and have proved there selfs...man i want to buy some vivaces....because i know i will never be let down by them.....
    Last edited by elbo; 09-24-2011 at 08:00 AM.

10. Like gangstajay liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by elbo View Post
    What the _ _ _ _ is that meant to prove....i love the centri and i wish it well....but its still not proved itself to the average tattooer in a street shop! or is it aimed above the average tattooer?....everyone i know bought the stigma range.the dragonfly the hawk etc...but man i cant see it happening with the centri its well overpriced and not proven...dont mean to be shitty but theres even been doubts over its continued production!...man i could buy 3 then see centri go down the pan and when they do die i have to chase about hoping some machinest can make my parts...i may sound down but i would never pay out for the centri....i rember lots of new companies trying to launch there rotarys....none of them said "if i sell this next lot all will be well"or words to that effect!...hey this may be a great machine...if it has the backing to support the buyers then alls good...but if not then the big rotary makers are showing why there way is the best and they dont say "we will produce more if you buy from us"
    what the _ _ _ _ was that meant to prove? Absolutely nothing! I was simply making a comment about this machine.( to Mike) Which was, that because of it's original design, I saw limits in the way it could be ran. Because of the adjustable stroke, these limits have been taken away (or should). Just a question here...you say you "love" the Centri? So am I right in assuming that you've run with one and know what the machine can do? If you have, I'm REALLY surprised to see you talking down on it the way that you are...if not? then why are you even talking? All I know is that I HAVE run with one, and was very impressed with it, and look forward to getting the machine(s) that I have ordered. As far as price? That's for you and your pocket to decide. I paid $1300 for 2 Dragonflys, I've paid as much as $2200 for an Aaron Cain, and anyone that knows me will tell you that I've put 50 times that into my collection. So what's $600 for a machine but an investment in another tool to add to my arsenal? Hell, I've blown 3x's that in one night on strippers and "party favors"! I could really care less about the average tattooer in a street shop, or how it has or hasn't proved anything to Joe Shmoe...I dig it, and in the end that's all that matters.
    Last edited by Inkslingers; 09-25-2011 at 10:48 AM.
    Inkslingerstattoo.net....heavily medicated for your protection.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by elbo; 09-24-2011 at 08:01 AM.