Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Centri Machines

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey thanks! Ya i know the pre-order request right now sucks for both you and me. Unfortunaly the rule "it takes money to make money" applies heavily in my situation. This is a entirely new system to apply a tattoo. That there alone sounds risky as hell! But i am confident in my system, i just need the artist in our industry to except and request this system before i can resume mass production. Im just an artist, i make a decent living but mass production is way out of my reach right now. I have a winning lotto ticket but have no way to cash it in at the moment. I appreciate all your guys's interrest and hope we can do business soon.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck with the machine, you'll recieve plenty of help and encouragement from the good people on this forum. By the way, I liked that picture you've posted, that's a lovely tattoo ,you have real ability.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice tattoo work , and the machine sounds interesting.
    I was wondering what kind of chuck set up you're using , and I think the led may be a issue if you wanted to use it while the machine is bagged.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for takeing the time to answer the questions cyber,sounds like a cool machine.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    between your work and the overall look of the machine, not to mention how the price is not as bad as some of these other machines popping up, i think you will do very well once the funds are there. im sure most of us feel your pain financially bc as much as you need the money to make them, myself and im sure others, need the money to buy them. so heres hoping ppl start wanting some work asap so we all can benefit. good luck to you with it. the machine looks great.

Post Thanks / Like
    003.jpg006.jpg007.jpg001.jpg008.jpg
    Thanks guys, Its a exciting time right now. I dont know if i will get into trouble for posting 8 pics but i figured i would keep it in the same thread. Enjoy!

7. Thanks Administrator thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    On the pic the machine looks pretty big ! But i thing when you are ready for sale(in the near future)i want to try it out !

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    haha im local let me test drive one and ill spread the word, plus i know half the guys are your shop!!

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberitual View Post
    Thanks guys, Its a exciting time right now. I dont know if i will get into trouble for posting 8 pics but i figured i would keep it in the same thread. Enjoy!
    Post as many photos as you need. You also have a gallery you can fill with images.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea the machine looks kinda big to your other rotary machines, but when it has a grip and tube in it the machine sits close to the grip so the angled underside rests on your hand smoothly, and the RCA is inclosed which makes it seem long, Its going to work good at the size cause the light with be longer meaning it extends farther up and not casting a shadow of your hand applying the tattoo. I had my client hold my phone for a sec so i could show you guys the play!

Last edited by Cyberitual; 06-10-2011 at 02:46 AM.