Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Centri Machines

Post Thanks / Like
    the 'give' looks really soft and adjustable!

Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Woah, that machine is much bigger than I thought it would be! (or are those really small grips?) It's so difficult to judge - I'd love to see one next to a deck of cards or something...
    Not too bad for a GIRL, eh?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    alie looks no bigger then a nuema hybrid but better balanced. maybe cyber can make a video of him actually useing it in the tattoo process so we can see how well you can move and turn with it.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will be at ink and iron today! I'm wearing a black shirt with a white Centri logo on it. It's a old logo but still says Centri on it! I will have one for show, and artist testing. Hope to see some of you guys there! The reviews from today will be up next week.
    Last edited by Cyberitual; 06-11-2011 at 12:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by slicksteel View Post
    alie looks no bigger then a nuema hybrid but better balanced. maybe cyber can make a video of him actually useing it in the tattoo process so we can see how well you can move and turn with it.
    Oh Yeah! I forgot how big those things were! I only used my coworker's once (it usually lived in the bad machine drawer because it frustrated him. Then he dropped it and it broke). These DO look about that size - just not as klunky.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats a nice looking machine...shame the pics show it with a crap cheap chinese grip ...and the pic of youre work is awesome....very talented...Saw one on ebay and if i remember rightly it was $600...$600 is a bit steep in my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like
    It seems priced in the range of dragonfly, stigma, specialtechnique, and neuma hybrid. Lots of people buy those - maybe once it's in production, it will have similar popularity?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The price is well under if you were to actually hold one see for your self. It will actually cost about a hundred more when the light and prong cord adapter are available. I posted this machine in this forum so that it could be known as to what is coming. I dont want to compare this to any other machine. There is no comparison when it comes to value.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    new tech always cast alot because it takes alot of time for R &D, I realy like the look of it!

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberitual View Post
    The price is well under if you were to actually hold one see for your self. It will actually cost about a hundred more when the light and prong cord adapter are available. I posted this machine in this forum so that it could be known as to what is coming. I dont want to compare this to any other machine. There is no comparison when it comes to value.
    These are just opinions, you will not please or convince everyone try as you might. I am sure you make a great product but in the end people will vote with their wallets and some wont justify more then the 300-400 dollar range for any machine. There are others who will stop at nothing to get new and better equipment, that is where you will certainly get a bigger slice of the pie.