Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Centri Machines

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It only has your typical 2 terminals. There is no circuitry inside the Centri. It would suck if i needed more room for that lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by goku808 View Post
    Hi Cyber,
    I've been in contact with your wife on eBay regarding your machine and have a question regarding adjustment of the 'give'. I saw the video that you posted and it looks like it has much flexibility. Am I correct in assuming that the give is proportional to the amount of voltage running through the machine? In other words, are the adjustments: increase voltage for harder hit/less give, decrease voltage for softer hit/more give?
    Also, and I know that this subject has been run through the ringer, but would it be possible to provide a pic of the machine next to something like a pack of gum or deck of cards (already mentioned) to give a better idea of the size? I viewed the youtube vid of the machine in action and still can't get an idea of the proportions. Thanks!
    sorry for the delay Goku808 i thought my wife had sent you a pic. Yes the more voltage the faster and longer stroke you get.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_kfb3L20Cw
    machine02a.jpgcme.jpg
    Last edited by Cyberitual; 06-17-2011 at 03:22 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    For those who are interested there is a paypal buy now button on our web site http://www.centritattoo.com thanks again for your guys support and interest!

Post Thanks / Like
    wow I have been reading all the post ..man bottom line this cat is a dick!!! dale from the uk tattoos full time and hand assembles all his machine, and its a dope ass machine, enough said!! put that in the shit box if you have too.
    VAGABOND JAY

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seen the pic of the centri against a playing card...Man thats fucking big!!!!....shame as i liked the look of it...think i will be spending my £'s or $'s on something else dont want to be rude but man its a house brick....ive been tattooing 5 years in a studio and yeh im not great but at the end of the day it aint gonna make me any better !...the same as my swash,stigma,hawk or whatever!...the path to me improving lies within myself....

6. Like gangstajay liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gansta lol it's gansta, it doesn't pepper shade though!

Post Thanks / Like
    How is 3.4 oz a brick? Damn you guys say I'm bad, nobody on here that I know of seen it or feel it in person but it's ok to smash it already? To each there own... I'm the new kid on the block, go ahead and pick on me all you want. This system is here to stay.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberitual View Post
    How is 3.4 oz a brick? Damn you guys say I'm bad, nobody on here that I know of seen it or feel it in person but it's ok to smash it already? To each there own... I'm the new kid on the block, go ahead and pick on me all you want. This system is here to stay.
    no one is picking at you cyberitual..its all in your approach! thats all. we on this site embrace new machine and there buildiers just not shitty attitudes
    dont forget being humble in this industry is important!! word of mouth will kill you over and over just food for thought.
    VAGABOND JAY

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw the video for the first time and just want to ask you if the machine has give also when it pushes the needle out? That's what I think I saw on the video. Just wanted to figure that out.
    Just A question question not bashing intended.
    Thank you
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    wondered the same thing