Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Centri Machines

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most of the machines people are all over these day where made fun of for some amount of time. Everyone has an opinion but its clear that good builders have thick skins otherwise they wont last long. I am just happy you are on here answering peoples questions.

Regarding price, people will vote with their wallets. The main objective with the forum is to keep people informed and keep them from making bad choices in where thier money goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Seems like redemption's in place.. I would love to read more reviews!

Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's definitely a very unique looking machine, with very unique mechanics (and it TOTALLY reminds me of a Delorean and if I had this machine, it would probably end up with a flux capacitor painted onto it somewhere). I don't think people will have issues buying it as it's priced among the range of the Dragonfly and Stigma which sell easily (they are priced at $600ish here in Canada). It will also be EXTREMELY difficult for the Chinese to replicate it!
    Not too bad for a GIRL, eh?

4. Like Mr.Taboo, Indio Ink liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is way ahead of its time and like all things people have a hard time changeing- You being a tattoo artist centri is great as you know what a machine should do and so far the videos you have done with it looks very impressive. I don't think its that big as i have seen some monster size coil machines that poeple use.I like the idea of the rca pointing up like rotar has also-I have a buddy that has his ps over his head in a platform and it keeps the cord from under your feet.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

6. Like Indio Ink liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberitual View Post
    Thanks Joshua for the early review, as we spoke about before I think your recommendations for the centri will be the finishing touch to a machine that can really make a mark in this industry. I greatly appreciate everyone's support. Thank you!
    I received my Centri on thurs and have done 3 tattoos so far with it..... and I am having a hard time coming up with anything bad to say I love this machine yes it does seem big at first but the complete lack of weight makes you forget the size real fast.... as for putting in ink the complete give similar to a coil machine makes this a pleasure to work with I will be ordering a second one and will be on the list for gen2 i have used a hawk dragonfly bishop and swash gen 7 I'm keeping the centri I'll update my post as I do more

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alie K View Post
    It's definitely a very unique looking machine, with very unique mechanics (and it TOTALLY reminds me of a Delorean and if I had this machine, it would probably end up with a flux capacitor painted onto it somewhere). I don't think people will have issues buying it as it's priced among the range of the Dragonfly and Stigma which sell easily (they are priced at $600ish here in Canada). It will also be EXTREMELY difficult for the Chinese to replicate it!
    The flux capacitor is in the works, just can't get it to run off the banana peels yet lol. Thanks alie k

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    perhaps we have in front of us a good machine and we are just coming with conclusions without putting it to test.
    Cyberitual, have you though about a special discount for the members of this board?
    I wouldn't mind taking a stab at the machine. I basically own every rotary out there why not this one?
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't mind doing so but as of now it would financially set my business plan backwards. To be honest I have 5 left on the shelf right now. It's going to take two more weeks from after this holiday weekend before I can produce more. To all that are interested, add me to your friends list and I will show some love in the next batch.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    so no one from the board has one yet?

Post Thanks / Like
    There are two members of this board with reviews I believe on page 12