Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Centri Machines

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    In black,the machine reminds me of a stealth bomber I'm really pleased you've chopped the machine down, it looks a ton better.

Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberitual View Post
    Thanks guys, limey if you were to drop the machine by accident and the armature broke or got damage, that wouldn't be covered in our warranty, the roll bar serves many purposes. You can always cut it off if you wish but that kills the warranty aswell. I don't know why I haven't received to many reviews yet, no news is good news I guess.
    I get what your saying about it protecting the armature bar and mechanism etc which makes a lot of sense (although touch wood I'm not in the habit of dropping my machines on a regular basis), I just wish it wasn't a full on "ricer" wing is all. I really do like the way you've put binding posts and RCA underneath though, looks like it'll be sturdier than the ones on my old Hyper which used to move alarmingly if you used a clip cord.

Just out of interest how many machines do you have out in the field at the moment?
    Play nice now people or your naughty posts will go in the Shit Box!

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol Battlestar galactica! That was a great show, I liked the cylons fighter too, maybe I will make one down the road with some decals for it lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    I only made 30 of the first/limited version. I have 3 left. The update will be available in 2 months if not sooner.

Post Thanks / Like
    You know i might have to charge less on the new ones. It wouldnt be right to sell less for the same price now would it ...Centriduo001.jpg

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did like the original ones runner band retainer-i like useing the short ones on the rapiers and that fact that it was made to clip the light in. make both!

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    you can still use that method, you just loop the rubber band around the rca close to the body and then down around and up through the gutter in the top front and then around the needle.

Post Thanks / Like
    shorter one looks waaaaay better. like if a stigma boned a neuma and they had a baby!

9. Like Cyberitual liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bmerck11 View Post
    shorter one looks waaaaay better. like if a stigma boned a neuma and they had a baby!
    LOL Thats funny, I will take that as a HUGE complement, thanks bmerck11.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines JCarlton's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got a chance to really test the Centri today, and I have to say WOW! I set up a 25 magnum to really see what it can do and it was just perfectly consistent the entire tattoo. It's very easy to blend and layer color and even after several build ups I never felt like I was pushing the skin to the limit. One of the coolest things about the Centri is how smooth the transitions from extremely soft, to absolute punch are. I just felt like I had such control. Looking forward to the more streamlined version. I can tell this machine is going to get a lot of use!
    centri.jpg

12. Like Dan-tattoo, Cyberitual liked this post.