Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: Centri Machines

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the stats admin, it was just a curiosity thing lol.

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    All good, I actually had to remember how to look that function up since I don't use it all the time.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been using the Centri in fact two of them for over two months now wouldn't trade them for the world these machines are amazing..... And all this bitching about them being unproven for 600 bucks is a joke..... Heard of stigma 600 plus..... dragonfly 650 when unproven and the hawk 450 plus there needles almost every rotary coming out of Europe is at least 600 don't hear you bitching about them..... This machine is worth every bit of 600 I will have 3new ones in two weeks and the rest of you will be wondering what you missed out on"....... I will be rockin these machines at the Wilkes Barre tattoo convention in Nov. If your in the area come check them out....... You can put a price limit on your tools this is the future of machines.... So get on board or get left behind

4. Thanks Cyberitual thanked for this post.
    Like Cyberitual liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    It might help if you find someone with a centri ... I've had artists come to my shop just to check this thing out and most of them have placed orders...... So comparing the centri to neotat, bishop stigma dragonfly or hawk or any of the other rotaries is comparing apples to oranges ..... You don't want to spend the money then buy something else but until you have tattooed with this amazing machine you really have nothing to say that matters...... I don't know Mike from Centri personally but after talking with him for hours your not going to find anyone more willing to please his customers so please buy a rotary from Europe or Australia then try to get service

6. Thanks Cyberitual thanked for this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    <--- waiting tell tax season, have to buy diapers here in a month

8. Thanks Cyberitual thanked for this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    600 bucks for an american made machine that has this type of engineering is more than fair.
    How many tattoos can you make with this machine? you can pay this machine with half a tattoo!

And it has a swiss motor. that the motor alone costs about 90 bucks.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

10. Thanks Cyberitual thanked for this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Bill thanks for the very kind statements you have posted, but i bet if i had a 2012 lamborgini for trade you would op to pay shipping lol! Gaston has the true understanding of why my machine is at the retail that it is. The machine will pay for itself within 3-4 tattoos by the average artist, some could profit before they finish the first one. Im positive that the Centri itself will bring return clients, that alone is priceless.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tattoosbybill View Post
    I have been using the Centri in fact two of them for over two months now wouldn't trade them for the world these machines are amazing..... And all this bitching about them being unproven for 600 bucks is a joke..... Heard of stigma 600 plus..... dragonfly 650 when unproven and the hawk 450 plus there needles almost every rotary coming out of Europe is at least 600 don't hear you bitching about them..... This machine is worth every bit of 600 I will have 3new ones in two weeks and the rest of you will be wondering what you missed out on"....... I will be rockin these machines at the Wilkes Barre tattoo convention in Nov. If your in the area come check them out....... You can put a price limit on your tools this is the future of machines.... So get on board or get left behind

I believe the Centri is a great machine...and yep the stigmas are alot of money for a machine that dont seem to last and as ive said in previous posts the stigmas arent proven to be reliable...the dragonfly had lots of testing and yeh it was expensive but from what i found when i looked into them they were tested for a long period before being marketed and i know guys who have been running them for a year plus which to me says the dragofly is proven...I think the hawk has proved itself as long as you forget the dodgey grip and they expensive cartridges...if the hawk didnt have the grip problem(with cleaning and seizing)and the cartridges were cheaper it would be a great machine in my opinion! ive not heard of any problems at the motor end! But lets remember its not $600....I never once said the centri is a crap machine,just in my opinion if it was $500 it would be more of a option for guys who are thinking of trying one...theres alot of tasty great working rotarys out there for $400 or less and they will do the job asked of them....Hey once you guys have run your Centris for a year and alls been well i might buy one....I wasnt bitching...just giving my opinion...which is what i thought this forum was for?...

13. Like tattoosbybill liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by elbo View Post
    I believe the Centri is a great machine...and yep the stigmas are alot of money for a machine that dont seem to last and as ive said in previous posts the stigmas arent proven to be reliable...the dragonfly had lots of testing and yeh it was expensive but from what i found when i looked into them they were tested for a long period before being marketed and i know guys who have been running them for a year plus which to me says the dragofly is proven...I think the hawk has proved itself as long as you forget the dodgey grip and they expensive cartridges...if the hawk didnt have the grip problem(with cleaning and seizing)and the cartridges were cheaper it would be a great machine in my opinion! ive not heard of any problems at the motor end! But lets remember its not $600....I never once said the centri is a crap machine,just in my opinion if it was $500 it would be more of a option for guys who are thinking of trying one...theres alot of tasty great working rotarys out there for $400 or less and they will do the job asked of them....Hey once you guys have run your Centris for a year and alls been well i might buy one....I wasnt bitching...just giving my opinion...which is what i thought this forum was for?...
    I also know the rapiers have proven themselves and are running strong after 2 years of inking.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberitual View Post
    Hey Bill thanks for the very kind statements you have posted, but i bet if i had a 2012 lamborgini for trade you would op to pay shipping lol! Gaston has the true understanding of why my machine is at the retail that it is. The machine will pay for itself within 3-4 tattoos by the average artist, some could profit before they finish the first one. Im positive that the Centri itself will bring return clients, that alone is priceless.
    The machine itself will bring return clients... Come on... I remember Joe Capobianco saying at his seminar that he believes its the artist that does the tattoo and has the artistic skill and not so much the machine . You need reliable tools thats for sure but no machine will do the tattoo itself... There are way too many machines out there promising to better than the last all of a sudden it feels like a lot of people (unfortunately some not even related to the industry) want to sell you something you dont really need in the first place and make a couple of bucks in the tattooing industry.

No offense for the Centri just mho...