Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Centri Machines

Post Thanks / Like
    Its a nice machine and the syle looks right on with what I would want in my tool box. I saw one for sale on craigslist here in the IE for 600. A bit steep id say, I would drop 300-400 no problem but over 500-600 is where I start thinking about another stigma.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes i want one but way out of my budget I will not pay over 450 for a machine unless it was something like a handmade cain metior metal that takes alot of work to make.I just cant see paying more then that for a production machine.I will buy one of these when people decide they dont like them and sell on ebay!

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol I wish it was a production machine, but as of now I'm assembling these by hand, and there are internal components I machine by hand. Meteor metals are rare and worth more then gold and also weighs more then gold. I would never destroy such a rare and historical material.

Post Thanks / Like
    you can always send me a one to test and do a send up on here!

American Made Machines

[email protected]

5. Like tattoosbybill liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok i can't hold my tounge no longer.. I tried not to get in this thread but i have to say a few things and it's not at anyone in particular... just saying out loud. This is an awsome forum and the ppl are great ,but you guys have not gave this machine a chance and picked it apart from eveything to size and price. ok here I go, what is the big deal lets say this machine is junk and doesnt do anything any better than any other machine. The fact that it's a new machine to me.. that fact alone would be cool to have in a machine collection, even if it was a total flop I ended up wanting to sell it! i think you could sell it for the same amount or maybe a little less!we all now that. now what if this machine helps your work and makes it 1% eaiser or 1% faster to me im going for it. the price seems high i can understand that ,but by how much $150 or $200 to me the risk of that is a hour and 1/2 of what i charge, im going to do anything to get better and trying every machine that i can . I am watching every dvd that is available, im reading this forum and every other one i come across to learn. i am a student of this craft and will not stop.. it's a relentless pursuit of perfection, we should be backing this artist up and his machine just like we would if he had ten big name artist using it.. because i guarentee if he had a big name using his machine we would all do what i did with the numa, run to it hopeing it will help and maybe i will be as good as the guy useing it,like nick baxter or nikko hurtdo, or mike d, if they started using it i bet this guy would have a 6 month waiting list .i spent 3000 grand on the neuma setup, think about it this guy is starting out and he on this forum tring to bring his dream to and hoping he made somthing that helps you tattoo a little better. he's not holding a gun to your head to buy it. sorry if i piss anyone off but this is my take on it, and if you guys realy want to try it ,ill tell you what i ll do i will buy one and try it for a week then send it to the next person on a list we can make on this forum,so each person can try it and give it a chance and give there review on it... so make the list admin and after i try it ill send it to ali then who ever on the list is next she can send it to them of corse the person on the list has to pay shipping, I can take the risk to help ,im not rich but if this machine does what he says then i have no problem buying more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well said merky! and thanks for the offering of buying it and letting others try it. That is realy cool of you to do that.

American Made Machines

[email protected]

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines JCarlton's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I received the machine 3 days ago and have been waiting to do a review until I was able to give it longer time in the skin. With all the forum chatter I decided to at least tell you what I know. When I opened the very well packed box, I was, as most of you would be a little surprised by the size of the machine mainly because the market keeps on producing smaller and smaller machines( I think rotaries are keeping up with smart phones on new models! Ha!) Once you have the machine in your hand you cant help but appreciate how futuristic it looks. Its very light about 3.5 OZ unloaded. I have only been able to use it on one tattoo and it was over heavy laser removal so it hard give a fair example of its true potential on undamaged skin. That said it put ink in with ease and you can really feel the give when you want it. The stroke length and give is determined by the power supplied to the motor. The more power=longer throw and harder hit. On about 4 volts its softer than any machine I have used ( this interests me greatly as it might let me layer a little more than normal adding richness and saturation without multiple sessions). A few things I think need to be addressed are the size of the machine mainly for aesthetic reasons the machine was easy to use and wasn't cumbersome, also I was not able to use disposable tubes with this version you need an adjustable tube because the tube vice is thicker than most machines. In conclusion I really like the machine especially how soft it can hit and I am really looking forward to doing pieces on fresh skin to see it perform at the top of its game! I have had lengthy phone conversations with the builder and he is humble and knows what he is talking about. This machine has a lot of potential and should be considered if your in the market for a new tool in your set up.

9. Thanks Derby Bel thanked for this post.
    Like Alie K, Mr.Taboo, Rattus liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    well merky, there ya go. a review from a reliable known tattooer. lets see if the haters start kissing centri's ass. overall, like u said, everyone has to have the want n the drive to b a better tattooer n try everything that is out there. if the price is to high, that doesnt mean u have to buy it. if u want it though, it will make u work harder to get it. overall, i think the centri looks amazing and in a sea of copy cats n builders jumping on the rotary bandwagon, its nice to see someone is pushing the boundaries a lil n creating something different than the rest. i wish him luck and thank u jcarlton for the first review.

11. Like Alie K liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Joshua for the early review, as we spoke about before I think your recommendations for the centri will be the finishing touch to a machine that can really make a mark in this industry. I greatly appreciate everyone's support. Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the review , JCarlton. I see a different trend nearing soon, instead of bashing the centri up. i Wish cyberitual all the best, stay positive bro, there always be haters.