Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Centri Machines

Post Thanks / Like
    Im from Singapore and i cant watch it over youtube too.

Post Thanks / Like
    same problem here (sweden) can't see the video... =(

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok i figured it out. I guess you guys cant see it over seas cause of the song it had going on in the back ground. Or Rage against the Machine is banded from your country lol. I will make another one tonight when i get home from work and post it. Sorry about that.
    Last edited by Cyberitual; 06-14-2011 at 06:40 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    any chance you're going to have a needle clip or some such addition? The 2 machines I have settled into using are the Dragonfly and the Stigma Fly both have eliminated the need for rubberbands for me - I really am done with rubberbands and I am NOT digging the needlerunner things.
    Make your mark ON society not in society - Former NYC Mayor Ed Koch

Post Thanks / Like
    i made the mistake mentioning my light, the BIG body that alot of people are calling it is limitless to its additions and components. Im not marketing any of its accessories anymore till the testimonials are up. The anticipation will make it more exciting!

Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by elbo View Post
    Thats a nice looking machine...shame the pics show it with a crap cheap chinese grip ...and the pic of youre work is awesome....very talented...Saw one on ebay and if i remember rightly it was $600...$600 is a bit steep in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alie K View Post
    It seems priced in the range of dragonfly, stigma, specialtechnique, and neuma hybrid. Lots of people buy those - maybe once it's in production, it will have similar popularity?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberitual View Post
    The price is well under if you were to actually hold one see for your self. It will actually cost about a hundred more when the light and prong cord adapter are available. I posted this machine in this forum so that it could be known as to what is coming. I dont want to compare this to any other machine. There is no comparison when it comes to value.
    Ok, so just curious - elbo saw it on ebay for $600, stigmas and dragonflys etc are in that range, but you say it's priced well under (but will cost $100 more with light and prong cord adapter). So, what are you going to retail them for (or is that Top Secret?)
    Not too bad for a GIRL, eh?

Post Thanks / Like
    Its not cool to to hiding things if you want people spend in front 600 dollar for a machine you dont know when you can produce it !
    This will not work !

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, every machine is assembled by hand, I have two others besides me that can do that. I still tattoo 8 hours a day, I also have two daughters that need my time. I don't order from china, so my parts don't sit on a shelf. They are all "made to order". How does that not work? Are you a fan of frozen food? Pop it in the microwave and it's done! If so then you are right this won't work for you. I'm not hiding anything or i wouldn't be here. I'm just not promoting any future additions or models or versions any more. If people want to wait till the next version comes out in a year or two, I hope the others using this version don't take there business by then. I'm really not worried by what others think will work and not work. This machine speaks for it's self. First come first served, and the line is almost around the corner already. Please don't post info that's not correct. You can have yours in your hand after purchasing it in a lead time of "UP" to six weeks. It's posted on here and the web site!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberitual View Post
    Ok, every machine is assembled by hand, I have two others besides me that can do that. I still tattoo 8 hours a day, I also have two daughters that need my time. I don't order from china, so my parts don't sit on a shelf. They are all "made to order". How does that not work? Are you a fan of frozen food? Pop it in the microwave and it's done! If so then you are right this won't work for you. I'm not hiding anything or i wouldn't be here. I'm just not promoting any future additions or models or versions any more. If people want to wait till the next version comes out in a year or two, I hope the others using this version don't take there business by then. I'm really not worried by what others think will work and not work. This machine speaks for it's self. First come first served, and the line is almost around the corner already. Please don't post info that's not correct. You can have yours in your hand after purchasing it in a lead time of "UP" to six weeks. It's posted on here and the web site!
    O.k now its clear !I dont post infos thats not correct,because i had no infos about waiting time for your machine !Sorry but me as a customer are not interested how busy you are besides machine building ! If you can promisse you have a waiting time of maximum 6 week after a order and not just saying,thats it what i want to know when i have to pay bevor i get something !Its a lot of Trust,or not ?

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whilst on the subject of new rotaries whats going on with that upright rotary(like a swash but with the motor on top)That looked interesting...man what with the new FK irons rotary and the new one from Cary at tattooed pirate we are gonna be spoilt this year...better get saving up me thinks ha ha