Post Thanks / Like

Centri Machines

anyone hear of Centri?
    http://www.centritattoo.com/
    just seen this on ebay and had to share on here lol
    looks pretty cool though

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    They signed up for the forum today, I am sure we will hear from them soon.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and thank you for allowing me to join your forum. Thanks Andrewc for informing my wife about this site. I have yet to join any machine forums soly to keep my mouth shut and not excite you guys about my rotary ive been keeping top secret till its birth.

If you anyone has any questions that i can answer feel free to ask. Im sure if you go the Centri's web site and take a look around you will think ya right this is just a bunch of solidworks imaging and bogus talk. Well i can tell you now, this is no joke. There are 10 in existance and are being used by our southern california's top artist, " i cant name any names yet" unfortunalty untill i have there video testimonials on my website. I will be at Ink&Iron Sat June 11th, If your there and wish to check it out, look for someone with a Centri Shirt on. I wont have a booth or be working a booth, im basically taking the Centri to every booth and video recording there expressions when they feel this Rotary in action. I should have the videos up by the end of the month. I will answer your questions as soon as possible, thanks again. Love this forum by the way!!!

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very interesting-welcome anyway.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty interesting !
    What is the weight of the machine and is it possibele to order it in different colours ?

6. Like Cyberitual liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    the ink and iron convention is gonna be the shit.
    I'll be looking for ya

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberitual View Post
    If you anyone has any questions that i can answer feel free to ask. Im sure if you go the Centri's web site and take a look around you will think ya right this is just a bunch of solidworks imaging and bogus talk.
    Welcome!
    Here we go cyberritual so it can be in one spot!,
    1:What type/grade of plastic is the shell/frame made of and weight of machine with and with out led?
    2:Will you be able to wipe down with alcohol etc. with out it cracking?
    3:Also will you also make be makeing them out of highgrade aluminum to?
    4:Will other colors be offered?
    5:Will the led light attach on the top port area and if so do you have any renderings?
    6:What is the voltage range (max and ideal working volts) and speed/torque power curve compared to other high end rotarys ie swash,dragonfly,stigma etc.?
    7:What type of customer service system do/will you have in place to address machine breakdown issues and parts replacement?
    8:What is the average life/warranty of the interal parts as the motor has a life time warrenty?
    9: Do you use the machine and is there any examples of work done with it?
    10:what is the max stitches per second?
    11:what is the stroke length and maxx suspension of the stroke(give)?
    Please answer these questions complete & in order.It will save you alot of time in the future and will help to promote your product,thanks for your time!

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

9. Like Mr.Taboo liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    1. The housing is made from Polyurethane composite. It weighs approximately 4 oz without the LED attachment. I would add about a .5 oz with the retractable LED. The light has not been manufactured yet.
    2. You can clean it with alcohol or madacide, avoid the autoclave lol.
    3. If the Centri does well on the market, of course there will be the aluminum model, also a anniversary Titanium version.
    4. The first few batches Im making will be black, once the centri receives a large following it will be available in multiple colors. Unfortunately I’m not rich and cannot provide all those options yet.
    5. The LED light is RETRACTABLE, it folds forward when in use or fold it back if you so choose not to use it. It turns on automatically when the light is retracted. I will post image on my site of the Centri’s first concept design that can give you a idea of how it works, Note this is a old version of the machine so you will have to imagine it on the new housing. Also im going to hide this image on my site so that only you guys can see it. Go to my site and after the address put /oldversion.jpg
    6. I run mine between 4-5 volts, 4 for lining then raise it for packing or shading, I commonly use 13 mags at that speed, I had to turn it up to 5.5 for a 32 mag. This machine has not been compared to any other rotary cause of the centrifugal power system it uses just can’t be compared to a rotary, I would love to hear people’s opinions on how it compares to they’re coils because the full give the Centri provides.
    7. If there is a issue or you need to contact us for support, you just email us with a description of the support you need and we will contact you back within 24 hours.
    8. The internal motor has a life time warranty, if the motor stops working and needs to be replaced, at this time I would have to have you send me the machine and we will replace the motor. NOTE: The machine has a security seal between the two bodies that create the housing. Once the seal has been broken the warranty would no longer be valid. Each machine will come with documentation explaining the do’s and don’ts along with warranty information.
    9. Ive been using the machine for about 3 months now, it works amazing but that something you have to see to believe it. I will post a pic of a tattoo I did last night under this post if im able to.
    10. As for max stitches, Im actually afraid to find out lol. In the documentation it will state do not raise your voltage past 8-9 on your machine will pretty much self destruct internally. It has safety documentation like “WARNING- lower your power supply to 0 and slowly raise it to your own desire when using the machine for the first time ”.
    11. You can achieve any stoke length you desire within a half inch, The give is completely 100 percent. You can grab and stop the needle bar as the machine still runs with no damage to the motor. You could tattoo a brick and run your tube on it and still not damage this machine. Just like a coil… I cant really explain this, im trying the best I can. I will get some close video of the needle bar in action. There is nothing like this so I cant compare it. This machine utilizes a rotary motor but you really cant classify it as a rotary. The machine got its name from the centrifugal system I invited which is no were near the way ANY rotary on the market operates. It deserved a patient! Ok I hope this helps everyone that is interested. Talk to you guys soon I have to go hurt some people.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oops i just read that and realized i put 4oz as the weight and i ment to hit the 3 button lol. Here is a pic of a tattoo i started last night.
    10023.JPG
    takin with my iphone not the best pic.

12. Like Jaes liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds all pretty good and you are a very good tattooer aswell ! I dont like pre-orders ! What do you think,when you have the machines in stock ?