Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Centri Machines

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks admin, I'm not expecting it till it starts selling anyways, and I'm always mad lol I have two daughters and a 24 year old wife. It doesn't get any madder then that lol

Post Thanks / Like
    "when in fact it is me makeing the money not the machine,I can make used low doller coil machine work just as well."...I see comments like this and I have to laugh! One better is when people say "if you gave Bob Tyrrell a crap machine he'll still manage to do a tattoo with it that will make your jaw drop"...bullshit! To say that there is no difference between a $650 Dragonfly (as an example people) and a $9.00 eBay special is a joke! There IS a difference, which is why most of us don't pick up those nine dollar machines. Thing is, you've NEVER seen Bob Tyrrell with a crap machine in his hand, and you never will. Why? Because tools DO make a difference, period! I'll grant you that the best machine in the world isn't going to turn a kitchen pro into the next Bob Tyrrell, but you can be sure that a crap machine could turn Bob's work into looking like it was done by some kitchen pro. Bottom line is that we ALL are always looking for something to build a better tattoo with, which is why most of us come to forums like this...with the exception of those of you that just flat out have no life and are looking for a buddy.
    Inkslingerstattoo.net....heavily medicated for your protection.

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you decide to buy a machine and don't like what you got, this forum has proven one thing. No matter how much you hate one machine as long as it runs there will be someone here who will like it much more then you did and offer you money or another machine in trade. I am in no way telling people to buy or what to buy, just remember one tattoer's trash may very well be another's treasure.

Regarding looking for friends on forums. I know many guys who still belong to automotive forums that have nothing to do with that they currently drive only because they feel they found their electronic man cave.

4. Like otto liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslingers View Post
    "when in fact it is me makeing the money not the machine,I can make used low doller coil machine work just as well."...I see comments like this and I have to laugh! One better is when people say "if you gave Bob Tyrrell a crap machine he'll still manage to do a tattoo with it that will make your jaw drop"...bullshit! To say that there is no difference between a $650 Dragonfly (as an example people) and a $9.00 eBay special is a joke! There IS a difference, which is why most of us don't pick up those nine dollar machines. Thing is, you've NEVER seen Bob Tyrrell with a crap machine in his hand, and you never will. Why? Because tools DO make a difference, period! I'll grant you that the best machine in the world isn't going to turn a kitchen pro into the next Bob Tyrrell, but you can be sure that a crap machine could turn Bob's work into looking like it was done by some kitchen pro. Bottom line is that we ALL are always looking for something to build a better tattoo with, which is why most of us come to forums like this...with the exception of those of you that just flat out have no life and are looking for a buddy.
    What I was trying to say is that you can take a "well made low end machine and tune it up etc and make it run well" I was not talking about a junk 10 doller machines that have mismatched coils ,crap springs etc. true a well made machine makes tattooing easier to perform.

Hats off to centri for bringing an original idea in to the world of tattooing!
    Last edited by slicksteel; 10-05-2011 at 05:14 PM.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by slicksteel View Post
    Hats off to centri for bringing an original idea in to the world of tattooing!
    and another hats off to all the builders on here for swimming upstream and the folks who's wallets keep their mills running.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by slicksteel View Post
    What I was trying to say is that you can take a "well made low end machine and tune it up etc and make it run well" I was not talking about a junk 10 doller machines that have mismatched coils ,crap springs etc. true a well made machine makes tattooing easier to perform.
    "well made low end machine"? Didn't know there was such an animal? But yeah, I get that you can tune one up for the better, but for the most part you can't polish a turd...and you're talking coil machines right? because with rotaries you pretty much get what you get. Sure, you can make parts, change this, change that, bla, bla, bla...one guy in here was talking about having bought a Chinese knock off and being able to turn it into a half decent running machine by doing a bunch of crap to it. That's all good if your looking for something to do and bored out of your mind, I'd rather buy something that runs like a beast right out of the box.
    Inkslingerstattoo.net....heavily medicated for your protection.

Post Thanks / Like
    I took a long time to read through here from the beginning today and this thread is a train wreck!

There are multiple discussions (some arguments) happening here with the majority having little to do with the actual product that was first mentioned here. I am going to close this for now as Cyberitual is still in the process of just getting pre orders and production done for this machine so it can legitimately be released, placed in the hands of those who want to use it and post reviews where you can then ask multiple people who paid for it if they think it was worth it. If you want to have arguments over whether something that is X amount of dollars is worth it vs. something that is less is you will never settle the argument. Its like an argument between a tattooer who uses coils only vs one that has exclusively switched to rotary or pneumatic its all in the hands of who is using it how they make it work for them.

I don't want this to turn in to an SEO nightmare for this site or for the Cenri machine. If you have issues with my actions please send me a PM I am happy to discuss this but please make sure you have read the entire thread before you do.

9. Thanks Inkslingers thanked for this post.
    Like Inkslingers liked this post.