Post Thanks / Like

Stigma 5w brushless motorplug

Hello.

For those who have tried the Brushless 5w Motorplug..
    How did it run? Was it a lot of difference from the 4.5w? What did you find it suitable for?

I now have 4.5w, 10w, Prodigy and beast. I love the 10w but its a bit "back-heavy" for me.
    Winds of shit...

Post Thanks / Like
    i have try but i think its only a way to get more money from you ... its was not running really better as the 4.5w motor and for carts you need the 10w motor - i hat some start issue with carts and 4.5w motor. But this 10w is to heavy for me too.
    i dont understand because what the motor is very expensiv and only 5w ?? and no dcx for this price !

3. Thanks Vinoshitto thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    It, s a brushless motor, meaning it will last 10 times longer than a concentional motor. It doesn, t collect dust over time meaning it, s speed will never fluctuate. Plus like the inkjecta when you turn the voltage up, it goes faster but doesn, t hit harder which has an advantage. You only have to know your hand speed and adjust the hit by turning the knob on your stigma for exemple.... hope it makes sense. I own the motor and fint it very smooth and as for using cartridges remove the stay up spring so that theres no resistance on start up

Post Thanks / Like
    Is the 5w motor noticeably faster than the 4.5? My amen only runs 87hz and hits like a sledge hammer and vibrates something fierce. I want to like the machine because it's neat but I fucking hate it lol

Post Thanks / Like
    The 5W behaves differently in that it's a brushless motor. It's very smooth and quiter.
    It's mounted onto a driver(mini motherboard full of transistors and electronic gear )and the motor
    can't function without it.
    With the inkjecta because of the flex bar you change the voltage to match your hand speed not the hit.
    where with the stigma well it could be the same thing. I'm not 100% sure on that one.
    It puts in colours or gray or anything else beautifully..... I use it on my prodigy and it runs like a dream.....

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    HEY GUYS, the WATT is not the main issue of the POWER of a motor, the most important is a TORQUE, can push CARTS much better a 2 watt HIGH TORQUE motor than the 4.5 watt expencive MAXON

the stupid CHEYENNE need the KICKSTART CORD for push theyr own carts becouse the motor they use don have a good torque on lower volts

4.5-5-6-10 WATTS MAXON, nevermond,is only for attract people they don know nothing about MOTOR, what is importabt is the TORQUE, put this on your head guys

Post Thanks / Like
    For me if a machine only runs 90-100 hz I don't care how it "hits" or how much torque. I can't use it. I line with 125-140 hz depending on skin and needle size. And I shade and work color around the same speeds again really depending on skin type and needle configuration. But 100 hz isn't acceptable especially not for a designated liner

Post Thanks / Like
    thats true bretttattoos - i use to 120 to 140Hz for lining and this goes very fast and easy but for a liner i dont accept 100hz and less

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    speed on rotarys is RPM of the motor, nevermind is fast , but don have torque, the needles cannot be push strong, specially for pushing CARTS u need lot of toruqe on motor