Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Knows Whats Up! thesmokingmirror's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to hear comparisons of this machine next to thunder and flite. The only thing it doesnt really have going for it is the stroke isnt adjustable but it sounds like a winner as far as a fast power liner which is what im looking for and I like the use of conventional needles

Post Thanks / Like
    Bad -they selling only in USA ,Outside is not possible. Would trade a whip cutback for it too

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ordered one. It says processing order for the past few days on my order with 0 contact from the company. I'm terrible at waiting for machines to process and ship. Kinda excited to try this machine out even though it looks kinda long and wonky.

Post Thanks / Like
    i was really interested in this machine but i was a lil leary with the company n site. so i would like to hear what thoughts u have on everything asa once u get the machine.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    if it don't run carts its crap!

if is isn't made by spektra... umm.. it's crap!
    Owner/Artist @ Zodiac Tattoo Studio
    www.facebook.com/zodiac951

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    It runs carts just fine. Been tattooing all day with my scribe.. I'd run this machine any day over any spektra machines.
    Plus crab we all know your ride fki nuts and say spectra stuff is better than everything... even though you've never tried it.

nicholasville and danville ky. we have two locations
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got mine as well. And all I can say is "Wow". Light weight, low vibration, perfect give, ergonomic, and quality build.... I'm more than impressed and will order a few more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by reigningink View Post
    Got mine as well. And all I can say is "Wow". Light weight, low vibration, perfect give, ergonomic, and quality build.... I'm more than impressed and will order a few more.
    How well does it line? I really enjoy using my stylus H, but I need a little more power for lining, and being able to use tubes and standard needles.

Post Thanks / Like
    The scribe is very fast compared to other rotaries. I have seen hz readings with the scribe humming over 140hz loaded. Much faster than the stylus . Should not have any trouble lining IMO

nicholasville and danville ky. we have two locations
    Post Thanks / Like
    It lines pretty well. The armature is very very lite. So there is not alot of mass driving the needles. But I have lined up to a 9rl without much issue. It didn't bury the 9rl, but it did lay it smooth with a decrease in hand speed. This is a fast machine, with a very predictable give. And so far I haven't found a job it can't do with a bit of adjustment To technique