Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've lined with great success from 3rlt all the way up to 18r... I got the 4.2mm stroke and it's super fast zippy small lines and with a slower hand speed solid fatty lines.
    This machine exceeded all expectations I had for it. If only it were cordless it may be one of my favorite machinnes.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am curious how is the drive system? Is it like the bishop and neotats, just with a smaller upside down motor? And what kind of motor for such high speed? Is it a reliable motor, in other words?

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's got its own style of drive train.. totally unique. It's a hybrid of a slider machine and a dampened armature machine. It's pretty slick. Not sure about the motor specs or brand but it does run super fast and will push carts just fine.

nicholasville and danville ky. we have two locations
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like asa said. Its unique in that it's piston/slider style. Very well thought out. After how loud and rattly the egos proved to be, I was surprised by the smooth sound this one makes. its not loud at all, but has a pleasing sound that it is hard to believe is coming from a plastic machine. Random fact, because of the dampening and speed, this machine has really shined for b&g.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for answering, I may have to purchase this beauty. I seen there's one video on YouTube but it has audio overlay, so I couldn't here the unique sound.

I am am just nervous about new machines, and this is completely new...

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a pretty quiet machine... it's not thunder or neotat quiet but dang near... it also makes a backing off noise in the skin, it's a satisfying sounding machine not annoying at all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bad thats only for sale in the usa - i have trying but they told me thats only possible to sell in USA because the patents. So i have order a john clark .

Post Thanks / Like
    Just ordered mine. A 4.2 with the 1/8 jack. Super excited, been waiting to get one for a while.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by visualamor View Post
    Just ordered mine. A 4.2 with the 1/8 jack. Super excited, been waiting to get one for a while.
    Same as what I ordered. You'll dig it, it's rad.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by asA View Post
    Same as what I ordered. You'll dig it, it's rad.
    I got it, it thumps really nice for such a small machine, though I might have to send it back to get the RCA instead of the 1/8
    What voltages are you running it at?