Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Who knows about this

Looks interesting image.jpg

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I could be wrong but it looks like another attempt to get tattooers money from a non tattooer source
    It looks like someone is backing it online "best machine ever" but their website has all the info but nothing about who made it other than the company name. The website is all hidden info - very corporate... Meh

We are so proud to introduce The Scribe Rotary tattoo machine to our friends and fellow tattoo artists.
    Limited Lifetime Warranty...
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more

3. Like Mr.Taboo liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    That machine is designed by Mark Evans at Anythings Possible in Moorsville nc. He's been around for a long time . I got tattooed by him last year with one of the later prototypes and it's a very very fast machine with a few options as far as stroke and give. I'm not sure who's molding the bodies for him but look him up if you are curious @marktevans on IG . He released them this past weekend at the Asheville nc show. Lots of people using them and loving them. They can run ttech carts very well . The tattoo I got from Mark last year is a monochromatic color portrait on my forearm , took a little over 3 hours and healed in two weeks . No scabs just butter smooth the whole time. I'm actually going to see him this evening to pick mine up.
    Last edited by bretttattoos; 03-16-2015 at 11:17 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Saw this in person Saturday at the Asheville tattoo convention. Super quiet and light! The built in give is amazing! Won't run carts though.Thats just what I was told at their booth!

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    man that looks sweet!!!,i really dig that you can get it with the 1/8 jack-they are so much lighter then rca.I wish all machines came with them -it just makes sense-more durable,light weight and works better. This machine looks like a winner and well thought out!!

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks pretty cool to me. I want one. What is the price?

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like 400$ is what the instagram says

Post Thanks / Like
    Not terrible. Hmmm. I can't wait to hear more reviews

Post Thanks / Like
    480 is the price

Post Thanks / Like
    TJ Poole was using a scribe with ttechs all weekend. So was a couple others at the show. They don't like Cheyenne carts at all. I was told that they played around with different springs until they found what worked with ttechs and still allowed the machine to run properly . The standard setup will run them but works best with conventional needles. I've seen the progression of this thing over the past few years and it's night and day from where it started . I think it weighs 1.5 oz or something stupid like that. Really feels like a pen when setup