Post Thanks / Like

My current collection

I've done a lot of trading over the past year and I think I'm at a point where I'm really happy with my top drawer contents . I still want a Thunder but I have pretty much everything else I'd want (until the new stylus motors and Xion machines are released of course) . My most recent additions are the Scribe machine which I have fallen in love with and the Edge X which I'm sure I'll love once I get around to using it. I have a few machines I don't use but am still glad I have them like the Hyper and my Darkside dd as well as the Dale Scott mini liner on the left. The machines that are run regularly are the Kubin mc2's , Spirit, Stylus's, Neotat, and the new Scribe. I'm thinking about converting my Kubins and neotat to 1/8" jack instead of RCA . Wish they all were 1/8" jacks honestly .

There's a few machines here that I wouldn't mind parting with, but certainly not my scribe edge kubins or stylus lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Like John liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    nice

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I need to get a scribe already.

Post Thanks / Like
    what do u think about the scribe?

Post Thanks / Like
    i have write with the copany .. they tell me its a machine only for standart needles - never engineered with carts in mint and when you build it to get working the motor will die after time

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the scribe. It's really fast but with the standard set up it hits nice and soft but still drives 23 mags . I've watched Mark Evans and Bobby Williams using the prototypes over the past few years and it has always been a sweet unit but the finished model is awesome. They are not designed for carts but if you contact them and request a setup to run ttech the machine can be tweaked very quickly to run them with ease (I spent a couple hours with Mark last week to get a tutorial on the machine and frankly to hang out and try to sponge up some knowledge and he set mine up to do exactly what I wanted, but I can't say anything about the inside bits of the machine) at the Asheville show last weekend there were 5 or so artists using them with carts, one of whom was using Cheyenne carts. All performed well. I'm sure that they will have a "cart only" machine out before too long, but the scribe is very versatile. Lines like a pen on paper and saturates stupid quick with little trauma.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ran the edge today and I'm hooked on it also. Ugh too many great machines out right now!