Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get the edge X,, its worth the extra lil $$$,, cuzz it lines beautifley with just a tad of give,, that lil bit of give for the line work is a big reason it stands out against other cart machines..I myself don't use give,, unless I'm lineing,,

Post Thanks / Like
    I've had both. You can do it all with the Edge X and sleep better knowing it's more sterile. I use the give for 3's...it does help a lot with bng realism.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I decided to go for the Edge X - UK distributor has them in stock but not disposable RPGs ! Arghhh

Search all the Europe distributors websites - most if them don't have the edge listed even.

Might just order a Cheyenne - can have all that next day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Remember the edge can use the cheyenne grip too. Also that EZ Cart company in the UK has disposable cart tubes. Another good source is tattoo-supplies.eu

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlsDen View Post
    Remember the edge can use the cheyenne grip too. Also that EZ Cart company in the UK has disposable cart tubes. Another good source is tattoo-supplies.eu
    Thanks I'll check them out too

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Cheyenne or spektra edge ?

Quote Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Well I decided to go for the Edge X - UK distributor has them in stock but not disposable RPGs ! Arghhh

Search all the Europe distributors websites - most if them don't have the edge listed even.

Might just order a Cheyenne - can have all that next day

We can always ship you individual boxes (24 each) or even a case of 18 boxes of 24 each (=432 units/ tattoos) from the USA. Since its disposable material they should be easy to clear out. Get in touch with Kayleigh at [email protected] if you are interested and we can arrange direct shipment in the most efficient and economical way.

However KillerInk should have them in a few weeks.

Last edited by fkirons; 03-31-2015 at 01:23 PM.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
    We can always ship you individual boxes (24 each) or even a case of 18 boxes of 24 each (=432 units/ tattoos) from the USA. Since its disposable material they should be easy to clear out. Get in touch with Kayleigh at [email protected] if you are interested and we can arrange direct shipment in the most efficient and economical way.

I've been talking to Kayleigh via here gaston 😎 just waiting for her to reply to my last message - I'm waiting to put the order in haha

Post Thanks / Like
    If killerink will have them soon I probably gonna order a edge x. It just so nice to be able to have next day delivery ordering supplies.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chrilletattoo View Post
    If killerink will have them soon I probably gonna order a edge x. It just so nice to be able to have next day delivery ordering supplies.
    Killer emailed me to say there not getting them - I have been waiting for a reply from FK irons but have heard nothing. I was all ready to order direct from the States yesterday but I'm thinking it's easier to go buy a Cheyenne at the moment

Didn't realise it was so hard to spend money these days ....

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Cheyenne or spektra edge ?

Hello.
    I think the person on the phone awas not aware of it , but we are still dealing with the logistic to ship the grips to Europe in the most efficient way. As of right now, the best call is to simply order them on our website. We ship cases to all over the world daily. We will coordinate with you if specified in order how you prefer this to be shipped to you. Please email us,as I know that there it were forum messages between you and Kayleigh and that's not the fastest route to get in touch with us. Make sure your email has also gone through. I've personally addressed this with Kay and we were waiting on your instructions. Don't hesitate to email us again, or contact via chat on the site or phone. . Regards. Gaston.

Last edited by fkirons; 04-02-2015 at 08:51 AM.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com