Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sabre Rotary UK

Post Thanks / Like

Sabre Rotary UK

http://www.thetattooshop.co.uk/shop/...M_2dSAB_2dGREY

This looks very well made, and in the UK aswell. £359 inc vat isn't too bad. Does anyone know any more about it?

Barber have started to sell Sabre disposable grips and they look pretty good aswell.

This is their website http://www.sabretattoosupplies.com/sabre-trident-grip/ but no mention of the machine on there, which seems weird.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I guess it is their own brand as you can see their logo at the top with the robot arm now has one in it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well spotted that man, I didn't see that. But i think they are just distributors along with a few others in Europe and one in the states. But I could be wrong, I usually am!

Post Thanks / Like
    the pics are all only renderings from a 3d - no real and i have try the sabre needles thats only waste ,i notice this shop is ordering a lot from china and rebrand it to his own build like the chairs too. For the price you can go with a real and robust machine like the skin2 or tesla and a lot more rotarys in this price range

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like a radiator valve to me

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by casey View Post
    Or better yet, the offspring of a radiator valve and a dragonfly. It seems like most machines ( especially from distributors ) are very derivative of Dragonfly or Halo machines lately.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by casey View Post
    Haha it certainly does.

and for that price I'd still go back to my trusted machines, it's a lot to spend if it's just another piece of shit.

Post Thanks / Like
    On the manual is showing a maxon dcx Logo , on the pic is showing a re-max and from the specs in the manual is a 4.5w maxon Motor :-) - the one hit adjustment is a normal give knobe and easy to clean - inkmachines and skin2 are very easy too -no New but i have try sabre needles and that was waste from quality. The first needles thats was falling down from the bar ! In my live .... The soldering was Bad and the sharpness not better AS the most cheap needles. I have never bought it again

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Jack Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    you are so right

Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness you seem to be supplier bashing again? Discrediting the needles, machine and now selling China things?
    This is a UK machine through and through, you should be happy.
    The one touch hit is nothing like the dragonfly, it goes from hard to soft in one turn.
    There is not one part the same as a dragonfly, every component is different.
    I contacted Sabre about the needles and they have never had one complaint about the needles, in fact the opposite.
    They said sales have never been better.

Discover Sabre
    http://www.sabretattoosupplies.com/