Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Seanaskew19
    I disagree £299 is a lot of cash for your main tool of the trade.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi SlickSteel,

The machine comes with a no nonsense 12 month warranty on everything. We are confident this will not even be an issue.

3. Like Bruce Gulick, slicksteel liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by INKWORKX View Post
    Hi Seanaskew19
    I disagree £299 is a lot of cash for your main tool of the trade.
    Fair point, but it wouldn't be my main tool, it would be in addition to my main tools, therefore an expensive purchase for me, especially when I havnt read any indepentand feedback on it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Generally a tattooist uses a handful of machines. £299 for a main tool or secondary tool is a fair price.
    The machine has to be a commercial price due to production costs and a Maxon motor, ask any machine builder.

Post Thanks / Like
    Reviews from actual customers will follow on this forum ASAP.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, I think I my not be explaining myself, I'm not disputing the price, just the fact that because I know nothing about it, it would be an expensive "experiment" for me. Sorry for any confusion caused.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok message to Darkness you are quoting different watt motors ie more being more powerfull in theory yes but does a 4liter car have more power than a 3 liter not necessarily
    i have used dragonflys since they were first launched years ago and have always loved them but as time has passed and tattoos have evolved they have gone bigger ie doing full sleeves full back pieces nearly every day so now i use alot bigger mags than i used to and in my opinion the dragonflys are just not quite powerfull ,but after using the Sabre for the last 18 months my dragnflys and my Stingray are never used now and the Sabre puts in cleaner lines than the Stingray
    also the sabre is nearly £100 cheaper and seanaskew19 if you used a sabre for one day it will have paid for it's self

Post Thanks / Like
    My apologies, I didn't realise it had been around for 18 months, I thought it was a brand new machine. Will look out for any reviews on here.

Yes it would definately have paid for itself after 1 days work with it. Provided it suited the way I work and made it past the first hour. But just so we are clear, I DO actually like the look of it, and any genuine machine builder from the UK gets a thumbs up from me.

I have no knowledge of the science and technology side of this, I just use rotaries all day, every day. Apart from Sundays when I'm at church.

Post Thanks / Like
    i pm'd u inkworkx hit me back

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by INKWORKX View Post
    Reviews from actual customers will follow on this forum ASAP.
    I guess you make or sell this machine? Cause otherwise this would sound rather shill.