Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    I tested the machine for 18 months.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok so, I'm always interested in new machines. I try not to hate until I can try it for myself.so I did attempt to purchase the sabre. What threw me off right away though was the only website u can buy it is thetattooshop.com. Right away u start to think, is this some kind of fake site bc their pricing is completely bat shit crazy! For example, they r selling a bishop for $937? Or stencil stuff for $45? N other products are equally priced way over the standard retail price. Aside from that, the sabre is $530. A lil high but still worth a try if u have the money. Then, when u go to check out, an $88 tax is attached to it. $620 for this sabre rotary seems a lil too high in my opinion. So I ofcourse decided against getting it until another distributor is offered or the price changes. I emailed the company about it n they replied saying it's just them trying to b competitive with other companies n Amazon? Well, ok then. So if u r interested in buying it, that's what u will deal with. Seems a lil crazy to me when companies like fk irons, bishop,tatsoul offer great pricing with great customer service. So id b interested to hear anyone who has had an experience with thetattooshop.com

Post Thanks / Like
    This whole thing seems weird, who built it? Any actual photos? A video maybe? Any reviews from people not actually involved with selling it?

Like you say Eric03 all that stuff is standard practice really from the genuine builders that post on here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly Sean. I see they sell tattoo kits so u have to wonder if they r just trying to get over on the scratchers who can't buy from reputable sites n don't know n e better. I tried to explain to them in my email that the pricing n the lack of info on the machine will turn away real tattooers but they didn't seem to b bothered. So,I wish them luck in the marketing bc they r gonna most likely need it.

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL! There's a lot of negative vibes on here to new products! It's like the anti product/supplier forum.
    The Tattoo Shop are one of Europe's largest Suppliers. The link posted actually goes to the UK site but you seem to have left that bit out.
    I'm not sure on the U.S. site but they have sites in the UK,France,Italy, Spain, Germany, Netherlands and Denmark.

As I said before reviews will be posted here but hey! it's a new product! give it chance before you slag off the company.
    PS Sabre has it's own site, no doubt you will give negative comments on this as well!
    http://www.sabretattoosupplies.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Who built the machine? Sabre built it with the help of UK artists and product designers.
    http://www.sabretattoosupplies.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's the link to the UK Facebook and site for The Tattoo Shop
    https://www.facebook.com/thetattooshops
    http://www.thetattooshop.co.uk/

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Would like to try one of these as dragonfly are one of my fav machines by far!

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by slicksteel View Post
    Would like to try one of these as dragonfly are one of my fav machines by far!
    I see what you did there...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by INKWORKX View Post
    LOL! There's a lot of negative vibes on here to new products! It's like the anti product/supplier forum.
    You couldn't be more wrong, have look at the "new product news and announcements" section. You might get a more positive response if you did some research on there. That could answer your pm question aswell. Just trying to help.

As far as suppliers go you have to be very green to think that you won't get flak on here for selling kits. Again, just trying to help.