Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    its not any you INKWORKX , all that i write is about sabre and what i see in the papers for this machine. I think the best would be a video or some real to look what is it or not. For my i have only a issue with the builder when he advertise with the best maxon motor and ue the dcx maxon logo but dont use this in the machine and no real pic ?! I have try 3 boxes from sabre with bad needles and some break from the bar , i never have had this before with other needles but i use kwadron and magic moon or envy most.

Post Thanks / Like
    Casey yes were in chorley and you are more than welcome to call in and have a look at one of the sabres
    as for all the negative things that are being said on this thread you all seem to be winging about cost and if you can get some sort of discount
    these macines are a very good price for what you get
    the sabre machines are being exclusively sold on the tattoo shop so sorry if you guys wont be able to get them cheeper anywhere else
    they have a 12 month guarentee
    so obviously were not going to please everybody

Post Thanks / Like
    ah - a pic - thanks casey ,looks very nice and clean.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by INKWORKX View Post
    Casey yes were in chorley and you are more than welcome to call in and have a look at one of the sabres
    as for all the negative things that are being said on this thread you all seem to be winging about cost and if you can get some sort of discount
    these macines are a very good price for what you get
    the sabre machines are being exclusively sold on the tattoo shop so sorry if you guys wont be able to get them cheeper anywhere else
    they have a 12 month guarentee
    so obviously were not going to please everybody
    Cheers Bud may take you up on that if I can find a bit of time

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    looks nice but sabre should remove the DCX logo on his advertising when its dont use a dcx motor -this is misleading and some tattooers could get bad when see its not that inside like its looks

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol darkness. You really are doing your best to discredit this machine. Our sabre has a maxon motor. The model number is irrelevant. We tested them all and thie one used was the best. You sound like a competitor to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's a shame that the first thing everyone does when a new product is introduced is complain that it's a copy of XXX machine or is china crap.

There are only so many ways to make a needle move up and down. A lot of machines are going to share properties. If a new product builds on an existing design, improves upon it, then I am interested. This is how technology works.

Straight up stealing and copying a design is one thing. Making a design better, pushing it forward, is progress.

If this machine is significantly better (in design or function) than other machines that came before it and share a similar form, that should also be considered progress.

Whether or not it's better or worth the money is up to the individual using it though.

Thanks for all the info inkworkx.
    Last edited by throwhammers; 04-12-2015 at 07:53 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well said.

Sabre has been compared to Dragonfly.
    Dragonfly is a good machine there is no doubt.
    There is not one component on the Sabre the same however.
    Its a different design, material and motor.
    We decided Wipeclean would be good, a one touch hit that goes from soft to hard in one turn and a machine with plenty of hit.
    We have achieved this so decide for yourself and enjoy.